Goin to NYC What Hotel?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sonny Burnett

MB Enthusiast
Car
W208 CLK55 AMG
ok if any of you have any recomendations of a hotel i have it narrowed down to a few..

The New Yorker Hotel

Novotel New York - Times Square

the views from this one are aprrently amazing

Roosevelt Hotel New York

he roosevelt is looking the best at the moment

any one here stayed at any of these...? i need to pick tonight
thanks

We stayed at the New York Helmsley Hotel on 42nd St last year - typical large US bedrooms, decent location (1 block from Grand Central Station), free wifi, plenty of food outlets close by. 10 minute stroll to Times Square / Broadway.

We had no complaints... but it's the only NY hotel we have stayed at, so I can't comment on the others.

Isn't the Waldorf Astoria meant to be rather good ?

We stayed in Ritz CArlton overlooking central park. Fantastic. Trouble is I believe it's changed it's name.

Novotel New York - Times Square
the views from this one are aprrently amazing

Yes stayed here. Great location, not all rooms overlook Times Square. Turn right out of the door for Times Square turn left and you bump into Central Park. OK its a wee bit of a walk to Central Park but most doable.

Yes it is rather! I stayed there during my honeymoon and loved it. Met Sting and Sean Penn too! :D

+1 stayed there too and loved it, didn't meet anyone famous though...

booked the roosevelt
cant wait it was a toss up between ny, la (for the millionth time) and LV me and my bro have decided to take my mom there next year on her 50th...so ny it is.. shop till we drop a day not a holiday

Hope you all enjoy the trip .

we have stayed at Affinia Dumont....qiute nice and perfect location (34th street 3 blocks from Empire State Building)

Stayed near time square on 2 occaisions

cheap and chearful (road trip holiday with my mates) we stayed in the Milford Plaza

took the mrs and went up market we stayed at Westin New York Time Square.

Both Hotels are on 8th Ave almost a block from time square. Nice and central

for a great cooked breakfast go here.

Westway Diner - New York City - Order food online | Ordering Food delivery, takeout, Pickup and view restaurants menus | westwaydinernyc.com

Took the mrs here for dinner. Not cheap. Awsome view of manhattan and brooklyn bridge at night. arrange a towncar to get you there $30 ish. Book well in adavance, they will take bookings by email. They forgot to bill the wine when we were there.

The River Café

Took the mrs here for dinner. Not cheap. Awsome view of manhattan and brooklyn bridge at night. arrange a towncar to get you there $30 ish. Book well in adavance, they will take bookings by email. They forgot to bill the wine when we were there.

The River Café

took the mrs and went up market we stayed at Westin New York Time Square.

Westin hotels are great .

They own Turnberry ( one of my favourite hotels here in Scotland ) , and have stayed in the Westin Grand in Berlin ( also very nice - Champagne & Caviar on the breakfast buffet ! ) .

Westin hotels are great .

They own Turnberry ( one of my favourite hotels here in Scotland ) , and have stayed in the Westin Grand in Berlin ( also very nice - Champagne & Caviar on the breakfast buffet ! ) .

thanks for all the help guys thanks and eating tips.. if anyone needs to know about so cal i know it like the back of my hand... :bannana:

Sofitel on 44th St . Perfection.

What a coincidence. After me posting this the head of the IMF goes and gets himself arrested here for a little indiscretion. Wonder if it was our room he was in? :devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom