Goldeneye 007 (Wii)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
Check out the amazing review & video HERE

9.0 / Ten!

Must have for us Wii owners!

I hate you... Now I'll end up picking it up tomorrow and waste the rest of the week playing it!

That said, I strongly doubt it will beat the N64 version... that was/is in my top10 games ever...

M.

Thanks, I'd previously dismissed our Wii to the scrapheap of overhyped consoles... looks like I'll have to dig it out again now!

I hate you... Now I'll end up picking it up tomorrow and waste the rest of the week playing it!

That said, I strongly doubt it will beat the N64 version... that was/is in my top10 games ever...

M.

Did you watch the video? its not a remake as such, its a different perspective on it. Looks brilliant, online deathmatches!

This is something I want!

It'll be a self-treat in December I think!

I've still got my N64 in the attic with the original goldeneye and 4 controllers.

Best game of all time to play with your boys.

Did you watch the video? its not a remake as such, its a different perspective on it. Looks brilliant, online deathmatches!

I did watch the video... but I just KNOW that as I stumble through the cradle chasing Alek I'll be thinking of the N64 version... so many great hours lost there!

M.

On the N64 orignal (I had the NTSC Version I might add) I even managed to obtain the cheat on the facility level, only possible when Dr Doak was in a certain room (random, one in 4 chance)... Maybe my greatest gaming achievement!

(Apart from completing Zelda III without saving once :D)

Video of the 1st level:

[YOUTUBE]fM9b8jW8rBE&[/YOUTUBE]

Im getting it tonight if anyone wants to play online?

Anyone got Black Ops on the Wii yet?

How to use 'Call of Duty' controls on 'GoldenEye 007' for Wii
If you are a Nintendo Wii owner and an FPS fan, you will no doubt be used to the control setup from "Call of Duty: World at War". Thanks to contributor TQ_NintyNoE on GameFAQs, you can now recreate that control setup for the latest James Bond videogame "GoldenEye 007".

Follow the steps below to recreate the "Call of Duty" control setup for "GoldenEye 007":

Go to the Wii's controller settings on the GoldenEye menu, and click Customize.

Go into cursor settings and do the following;

Set the deadzone to 15 above, 35 across.

Set the maximum turn to 100 (which is default)

Set the horizontal speed to 30

Set the verticle speed to 9

Set the cursor sensitivity to MAXIMUM.

Now go into the ADS options, and do the following;

Set the deadzone to 17 above, 17 across.

Set the maximum turn to 90 above, 90 across.

Set the horizontal speed to 20

Set the verticle speed to 10

Set the cursor sensitivity to MAXIMUM.

Now exit those options, and set the camera to: Wii Remote Turning, and turn 'Look' OFF.

Have the Auto re-centre and Turn while cursor off-screen settings ON.

Tried it, and it plays so much better this way

Anyone made it to the nightclub level yet? you hold the Wii Mote up to your head and use it like a phone :D

Video at 2.30 minutes, quality! lol.
I think i'd rather get an N64 again. Zelda : Ocharina of time was brilliant!

I will once I find time to play through the single-player mode... time's a bit of a premium these days!
M.

I will once I find time to play through the single-player mode... time's a bit of a premium these days!
M.

Ive just got into the bunker (5 levels in).

Head over to Mulitplayer its amazing!

Have you got to the nightclub level yet on single player?

Yups... I'm on... uhmmm... can't remember! I've past the bunker tho :p I think the last one was escaping from the ship...

Yups... I'm on... uhmmm... can't remember! I've past the bunker tho :p I think the last one was escaping from the ship...

The bunker is 4 levels after the ship!

Wait... which bunker? The one where you rescue Natalia as the whole thing explodes? Played that...

SPOILERS:
Escaped the train with her as well... which then led to being caught in the archives (original archives was MUCH better imo...), which led to the tank (too short), then... uhmmm oh yeah, the train (what happened to the original watch-laser removing the panel on the floor?! I mean... seriously! shooting the panel out just isn't the same thing... Also, the panel is much more obvious (spent DAYS trying to figure out what to do on the original n64 version... kept dying in the blast as I couldn't figure out that I had to laser the panel out)... anyhow...
that led to... the memorial park (mission the wii is better... but the music on the original was far superior)... which leads to Nigeria (or as I called it Xenia's Jungle).

END SPOILERS

I can't remember killing xenia in the Wii version... so I think I stopped there... will check tonight when I get home from the wall...

I hate protecting Natalia...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom