Golf G60 Edition one in pearl grey (Very rare)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BRABUSS

Car
Golf G60 - Brabus CLS D6 - G Wag 3.5D
Right bit of history, the car was obtained and registered in Germany on 2nd May 1991 (H reg) and was bought over here and registered in 5th feb 2002, iam the 3rd owner of the car.i have owned it for just over a year now, car was registered first as A10GGO, bt is now H969 BYE. i bought it around feb time and have not had anything to do to it appart from maintain her. I bought the car with a new re-con engine, fitted at the end of dec 2006 along with the charger at cost of over £3000.

Extensive service history, origional German logbook and recipts to prove all the above
The car----------

Re-build at 162,147 KMH.........now at 173,975 KMH, i think thast around 97,000ish miles--service history on the charger up to 2002, but was serviced by Gwerks for previous owner but i dont have a recipt.

Engine- estimated at 210bhp
Gas flowed head with high lift cams
stage 4 fully flowed G werks charger
Sns chip, pully & tensioner 68mm
piper 285 cam
piper vernier pully
blue high power ignition leads
grey fuel injectors
sebring back box
supersprint center section(cat back)
heavy dutty engine mounts
baffled sump

Interior-
Full blue EDITION ONE spec
electric seats, windows, mirrors+heated, Front Light adjustment
Factory Air-con...Fully working and re-gassed in 2006
Genuine motorsport gear nob

Exterior-
storm sigle wiper-extra hole smoothed
chrome door handle inserts
lay flat rear wiper
colour coded wing mirrors
clear front and side repeaters
rolled arches
EDITION ONE Chromolux glass
Stamped black Plates, also normal uk plates
Angel eye lights

Chassis-
Rare and sought after eibatch brace fitted to front
FK Height & Dampening coilovers
Polly bushes all round
standard ABS 280mm brakes, new pads 3 weeks ago
Amills-7x15 on et25 rare never seen these before euro look wheels, deep dish and fully refurbed with anthracite powder coated centers and a diamond cut and laquered rim(bought in feb and got their first run to Ultimate dubs) 195/45/15 toyos, with pleanty of meat.......the OZ turbo's are not for sale.....long story.

Clifford concept 300

i took the car to Gwerks and darren knows the old owner aswel, he done a health check on the car and it pulls very strong and he was very pleased with it after a tune up. since ownership i have replaced, the cable for the cable change box. the car drives very well and handels well, NO RUST can b found on the car. The interior is spotless and is in great condition, the car is VERY spoilt and gets a regular wash,wax etc in the VERY VERY best products.

The bad points on the car are a few stone chips, and small 5pence piece shopping dents on both doors(see pics).

(Most of the pics are with the OZ Turbos as i have only justed fitted the Amills 1 day before UltimateDubs)

Out right price for the car is £5000 ono Based in DA8 3DQ

Good quote about the car, (click image once loaded)
Imageshack - forumquotes2e

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom