Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sport Edition

Car
W203 C220 CDi Sport Edition
Hello people of the MB.

I've been looking through the site since last Thursday when I became the owner of my first MB which is (according to what I've found on this site) a face lifted 2005 W203 C220 CDi Sport Edition.........................:crazy:

Still getting used to the tech speak and all things MB:confused: but looking to gain as much knowledge as possible from you all and hopefully I'll be able to give back some in the near future.

It's looking like I've found the right forum for assitance, :thumb:

Not sure if this is the best time to ask questions or go to another thread - bit of forum novice if im honest but I'll give it ago and will no doubt be put right! :eek:

Has anybody got any info or experience of this iPod and Phone unit?

Parts for Mercedes-Benz: Mercedes C Class '01-'07 Bluetooth Handsfree Phone Kit & iPod Intergration

Just noticed the introduction thread - best keep it to a hello next time.

My names Euan by the way, got a bit mixed up and can't work out how to change my screen name!

Welcome Euan.

Sorry cannot help with your problem. I'm sure someone will be along who can.

Hello and welcome to the forum Euan.

Hi and welcome

Hello and welcome

Mic

Hello Euan
Welcome to the Forum :thumb:

Hello Euan (and fellow Taysider!) welcome to the forum :thumb:

Try placing your question in the "Technical" section of the forum, you'll get a better response to your query there :thumb:

Hello Euan (and fellow Taysider!) welcome to the forum :thumb:

Try placing your question in the "Technical" section of the forum, you'll get a better response to your query there :thumb:

Alreet Lochee, have already done so and got the answer super quick. Loving this site.

Hello and welcome:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom