Good, bad, & ugly

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

evdok

MB Enthusiast
Car
BMW 330D xDRIVE M/SPORT INDIVIDUAL
Hi all, hope every one is well.

Its been a while, thought id share my experience I've had in the past month.

BAD: I got rear ended whilst sitting at red lights(low impact, scuffed bumper)

GOOD: Whilst getting repaired installed boot spoiler(paint & fitment courtesy of third party:D)

UGLY: Body shop was caught drying rain off my lightly dirty car with blue paper kitchen roll type:devil:

the bodyshop is where BMW take there cars, what would you have done?

i know you lot love pictures

Last edited:
I'd drive the car and not worry about it unless they've somehow caused some damage.

Not scratched but you can tell its been wiped over whilst dirty.

I'd drive the car and not worry about it unless they've somehow caused some damage.

Some how i don't think so, i want to rub there nose in it, i bet they don't dry there own cars that way.

Some how i don't think so, i want to rub there nose in it, i bet they don't dry there own cars that way.

I think all you'd do is making yourself look like a knob if you even brought this up.

Far more important things in life to worry about.

i want to rub their nose in it

I'd be upset about a paper kitchen roll too, but I can't think how I'd use it rub their nose in it :dk:.

I think all you'd do is making yourself look like a knob if you even brought this up.

Far more important things in life to worry about.

I don't take to kindly when people disrespect my property, my cars have & will always be maintained highly which means a near perfect paint finish, free from swirls etc, so please explain why i will look like a "nob" if i mention it.

I don't take to kindly when people disrespect my property, my cars have & will always be maintained highly which means a near perfect paint finish, free from swirls etc, so please explain why i will look like a "nob" if i mention it.

If I need to explain then you wouldn't understand.

I can only think BMW ownership must have melted your brain slightly.

Not scratched but you can tell its been wiped over whilst dirty.

The paintwork would suffer more abuse following a truck in a rainstorm..:dk:

As a member on this forum for good part of 10years i can honestly say i now understand why some people previously stated that this club is very argumentative & its people like you who contribute to this kind of behaviour, i have joined a BMW forum obviously due to purchasing a BMW & nothing like this happens, i have been away for some time & how sad it is to come back start a new thread & get bitchy remarks.

How sad

Astalavista

Tada.

You probably would have got the response you desired if you'd have posted this on detailing world rather than MBClub.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom