Good body shop in Essex?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SeeEl500

Car
Mercedes CL500 W215
Long time lurker..finally have my own Merc W215! Has quite a lot of corrosion in various areas and was wondering if anyone knows a good bodyshop in Essex? :dk:

Thanks!

Platinum motors rainham, rear of elite tyres on the old A 13 ( NEW RD ), my car is currently there getting alot of unnecessary work done!

Lots of prestigious cars there also 911 turbo, 12 reg Bentley Gt coupe, spotless workshop and knowledgeable friendly staff.

** I have went to them on recommendation as I'm am OCD when it comes to paint work and maintenance.

Platinum motors rainham, rear of elite tyres on the old A 13 ( NEW RD ), my car is currently there getting alot of unnecessary work done!

Lots of prestigious cars there also 911 turbo, 12 reg Bentley Gt coupe, spotless workshop and knowledgeable friendly staff.

** I have went to them on recommendation as I'm am OCD when it comes to paint work and maintenance.

Cheers fella. Will check them out soon :thumb:

Kraftwork Vehicle Finishers in Roxwell Road, Chelmsford, have a good website.
Had a motorcycle fuel tank stripped and repained by them, excellent job.

Easypaint just outside Stock (nr. Chelmsford) ask for Danny. Just had the bumpers done on my CLS lovely job good price. They always seem to have something interesting in having work done this time a lovely 70's Aston Vantage having new sills put in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom