Good day for some MB spotting

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andylinney

Car
Volvo c70 T5 / BMW 316Sport
I'm having to do a weekly flight down London with work at the moment for various meetings and as it's purely business I'm only seeing about a half a mile of Kings Cross / Pentonville road before either being in an office or on the train back to the Airport.

However, I've always enjoyed traffic watching in London and use my walk to keep an eye out for some cars you don't normally see.

I've done well this week already with several stunners. An ML63 AMG, a few C63's, a CLS 63 (which was lovely) and some very impressive S Class'.

I also got to see my first Maybach ( looked like a rapper driving it ) in a very shiny, bright white. I must admit I was a little underwhelmed by it and despite the fact that it appeared to crease the Tarmac as the driver pulled away in a hurry I was a little disappointed. It didn't have the road presence I'd have expected and actually looked a bit 'normal' for such a high-end car.

Here's to the next few weeks and a hopeful appearance from something like an SLR.

I was heading clockwise on the M25 between the M23 and A3 at about 3pm today and was stuck in traffic next to a black G-wagon with slash cut pipes exiting under the rear passenger doors, Brabus alloys but no bodykit it was debadged so no idea if it was a diesel, G55 or indeed a Brabus, it looked huge next to RR Sports etc.

I was heading clockwise on the M25 between the M23 and A3 at about 3pm today and was stuck in traffic next to a black G-wagon with slash cut pipes exiting under the rear passenger doors, Brabus alloys but no bodykit it was debadged so no idea if it was a diesel, G55 or indeed a Brabus, it looked huge next to RR Sports etc.

There's a G-Wagon that's just started using the same car park I do and although it's a 'standard' one it does look awesome. I'm impressed that the driver can negotiate the ramps in the car park in it at all. It's not much fun in the B180.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom