Good Deal?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chattonmill

MB Enthusiast
Car
S211 E55 AMG
Have just agreed a price on a 2001 X Reg CLK 320 Avantgarde convertible with 99K on the clock, just wondering what the forum reckons this should go for?
Any Guesses:confused:

I have been looking for a while and not seen one that cheap:eek:

Have just agreed a price on a 2001 X Reg CLK 320 Avantgarde convertible with 99K on the clock, just wondering what the forum reckons this should go for?
Any Guesses:confused:
VERY brave!! I'm a real coward on this sort of thing - if I've agreed a price on something I want to go hide somewehere for a few months...the LAST thing I want to hear is that I could have got it much cheaper...I'll cheerfully live without the possible affirmation that I got a good deal to avoid the risk of feeling bad that I overpaid:D . This applies for cars, houses, computers, home improvements, anything major, really.

I've just seen like 10 for that price on Autotrader, with a quick search..

Do a search, max 5k, nationwide, CLK with engine 3.0-3.9.. sort by expensive first.. browse through, first 2-3 pages, you'll see 00/01 X reg CLK's with between 80-110k mileage..

There is a very nice dark blue one with cream leather!

Ah!!! I'm sorry!! I didnt see the convertible bit!

You could go for the £5700 one, but I wouldn't.
Realistically around £7.5k should get you an above average one from a dealer, with warranty.
Trade price for an excellent condition one is £6880 with 100k, but they're going well under book at the moment so you could have yourself a bargain if you bought at auction. Wait another month or two and they'll be even cheaper.

I assume your going X-2001 because of increasing tax costs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom