Good evening all

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BigEyd

Car
Merc
Hi all
First time potential owner of a Mercedes,I have driven them but never owned.
Currently am in a Golf R but with around thirty average speed cameras in my city being recently installed I am looking closely at a more sedate vehicle namely a CLA 250e
Anything I am missing in obvious wrongs with this car I would be grateful of being told.
My previous car to the R was an S5 full fat but was stolen whilst I watched my team get beat 2 nil :D

Good morning and welcome.. no real advice regarding the Cla250e…though with all those new speed cameras, a Sinclair C5 should be safe.

Welcome aboard around here most speed cameras are not working and I have not seen a camera van used here in over two years seems you are very unlucky that you still have them.

Just a bit to go for my delivery but been informed West London Mercedes have my car (even though I live in Coventry?) and it is a MY23 night edition instead of the 19 ordered.
I am unsure about the RVK alloys ? Anyone have any pics of them tia

BigEyd

but with around thirty average speed cameras in my city being recently installed.......

Wonder how that works....normally they are only on open roads....not cities. Most of the cities I drive in it would be a monumental effort to get anywhere near the speed limit for a moment....let alone maintain a high enough average speed over a measured distance to trip an average speed camera!....

......anyway Welcome!

Wonder how that works....normally they are only on open roads....not cities. Most of the cities I drive in it would be a monumental effort to get anywhere near the speed limit for a moment....let alone maintain a high enough average speed over a measured distance to trip an average speed camera!....

......anyway Welcome!
All four major roads into the city centre have them also some went from 40 to 30

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom