Good experience at Mercedes Bromley.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Skateboard
I never thought I would ever experience a good MB dealer, but like BMW, there are turdy dealers and good ones.

Mercedes Bromley (in Beckenham) have been excellent.

My local dealer and certainly were very proactive in dealing with my rusty wheel arches.

My local MB they are truly excellent in the 2 years i have owned a merc friendly and courteous

Well done mercedes-benz bromley kent :thumb:

can only say the opposite.....

You wont get 100% good experience anywhere I doubt.

Had I got a shyte experience I, like you, would be the first to say so and would not use them again for anything.

I guess one has to weigh up the overall experience there that people have had.

I know not all customers will be fair and polite either, so it is a two way street sometimes.

I am always fair and polite at a dealer and treat them how I expect to be treated (in fact they thanked me for being patient when I was there - when I didn't actually feel they were holding me up - you expect to wait a certain amount of time, particularly in busy periods).

If, after all that they are hopeless, then I would post up my experience accordingly.

I know the person who recommended them to me also gets a good experience there everytime as well.

PS: Even the guy who got my car out was very polite and even showed an interest in the car, and whilst he was by no means an expert, it all adds to the experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom