Good indy near ealing!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

e320man

Hi all.

I am having a majorly annoying problem with my e320cdi.

Its showing intermittent power that returns when you restart the engine. No CEL but an EGR fault logged on star.

Current indy says the EGr is operating correctly.

The power problems are normal power when its cold, then as soon as I hit traffic or let the engine idle the power dissapears again until another restart.

It really fees like the turbo isnt kicking in when there is the "no power problem"

I have changed the maf and had the intake port flap linkage fixed. No change.

I REALLY really need a good indy to sort this once and for all becuase I cant throw money at this.

Hi there, there is a chap in brentford that they call doctor george. I have never used him but he came highly recommended by a mechanic i have known for years. from what i can remember he is on the left hand side as you go up commercial road / street which is on the right just after the canal bridge when coming from the chiswick roundabout.

Hope this helps,

Andy.

Hi there, there is a chap in brentford that they call doctor george. I have never used him but he came highly recommended by a mechanic i have known for years. from what i can remember he is on the left hand side as you go up commercial road / street which is on the right just after the canal bridge when coming from the chiswick roundabout.

Hope this helps,

Andy.

Im having trouble visualising it? Is it near Kew bridge? What are they called?

Im having trouble visualising it? Is it near Kew bridge? What are they called?

Cant remember what its called but have looked it up and its commerce road off london road brentford.

Cant remember what its called but have looked it up and its commerce road off london road brentford.

thanks v much!

Will have to try and find a number and give them a call, Defo need some new engine and gearbox mounts asap!

There is another place in minerva road ,acton. mbtech if my memory serves me correctly.

Have you used them personally?

Yes , Colin used to work on my w124 and my dads w124 , he works on my dads current w208 too.

He's a nice guy and knows his stuff.

Willow132 on this forum maybe able to help, he is based in middlesex.

I think the place Tippandy is talking about is MI-Tech : :: Mi-Tech ::

Has anybody used Mi-tech? I need somewhere open on the weeken as I work during the day (and need the car for work)

Thanks all!

Has anybody used Mi-tech? I need somewhere open on the weeken as I work during the day (and need the car for work)
Indies are entitled to their weekends too, are they not?
Most good ones will have a loan car you can go to work in.

Whatever you do don't use M-Only in Brentford.

Useless bunch in there, especially the 2 owners. They will milk you for every penny and find additional faults with the car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom