Good insurance companies?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Biggz18

Car
Mercedes c200
Hi there everyone i was just wondering if anyone knows any cheap insurance brokers that are willing to insure an 18 year old with 1 year NCB on a w204 c63 amg coupe. I just sold my weekend car and will be picking up a C63 amg this week im currently getting quoted £6000 but any cheaper will be much better i paid 8k a year for my previous car and they are offering £7200 for the C63 please do comment below if you have any brokers in mind

Adrian Flux? Admiral?

Churchill better if you pay in a oner as apposed to monthly and you will get charged interest

But if it was me I wouldn’t be paying 6 grand for a years insurance. I was gutted when I had to pay 500 for my c63

Steve

I'd buy him his own cheap car rather than pay that sort of money for insurance.

I would also buy and run a cheaper car for a couple of years until I have some experience/no claims but hey if you can afford to buy and run a C63 at 18 then hats off to you, go for it!

As for insurance, £6k isn't bad considering a lot of drivers your age pay circa £3k for a 1.6 or 1.8. Try adding a parent or family member on it as a named driver, may help.

6K for insurance?
Lucky I did not have that privilege of owning and driving a C63 at the age of 18.
I know what I would say if my children ever ask for 6k for insurance money when they turn 18....

Sorry, its not much help. Just cannot believe the amount.

Maybe try A-plan. They were very good with my quote even with a long list of mods....

Hic offer good deals as do brentacre
Ask for Gary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom