Good Luck if back to work today :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

poormansporsche

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W209
A fair few people I know are back to work today after a 4 month break, if thats one of you hope it all goes well.

Let us know how it goes :)

Ive been working right through but back to the normal routine today and was ignored and shown displeasure by the boss .....

IMG_20210412_084023_007_copy_864x1152.jpg

Stay well as the roads seemed a heck of a lot busier today than the usual Easter holidays :)

A fair few people I know are back to work today after a 4 month break, if thats one of you hope it all goes well.

Let us know how it goes :)

Ive been working right through but back to the normal routine today and was ignored and shown displeasure by the boss .....

View attachment 111653

Stay well as the roads seemed a heck of a lot busier today than the usual Easter holidays :)
Probably going come home to a shredded house...... :) :D ;)

Considering dogs are supposedly colour blind they have no problem identifying the kids bright red school jumpers and making merry hell when they they reappear after school holidays / lockdown periods !!!

I've been flat out over the whole period, albeit on line from home.

My employer's in no hurry to get us back into the office although the entire sales team is extremely interested in meeting up in a pub in the City a week on Thursday for a session.

Can't believe it's been a year. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Considering dogs are supposedly colour blind they have no problem identifying the kids bright red school jumpers and making merry hell when they they reappear after school holidays / lockdown periods !!!

I am sure mine can read , black polo shirt with a logo , dog in a good mood , works black polo shirt with my name on it and he goes off into a huff.

K

Sadly, for many in the North West, there won't be jobs to go back to. A terrible time for some, even if they escaped the dreaded C.
Lack of jobs is a nationwide issue these days. Goodness knows how the young are ever expected to live debt free and in their own property.

It’s very many years since I did any paid work but this Monday still came as a shock to the system. Not only was our daughter back at school, my hairdresser wife had to remind herself which end of her scissors to hold. She already has bookings until the end of July.

Im surprised she’s managed to get anyone in this week, I thought everybody was queuing at Primark! How anyone can be so desperate to go shopping is totally beyond me, but I’m one of those who’d choose poking my eyes out with hot pokers instead. On the other hand, my weekly food shop at Tesco this morning was almost pleasant with very few customers in. The girl on the checkout said it had been like the Marie Celeste in there all week whilst everyone was getting their fix at the non-essentials shops.

Primark does not have a website to purchase from. My youngest has grown nearly 4 inches in lockdown. A pair leggings costs £15 from Next delivery, Primark £4. My wife and girls were at Primark on the opening day (at 8am after the hordes of chavs had departed)

Simples

I was just saying to my son last night who works in administrations. What are apprentice's suppose to do. Will they go round to the tutors room to learn the job.
So I can't see this working from home will be good for school levers or any other business that has work from home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom