Good mechanic needed not main dealer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

supaer

Car
Here - C63s AMG - GONE - C63 507 - Here - Golf R - Here - BMW M135i - GONE - M4 Competition
Does anyone have any recommendations in Hertfordshire or North London who they have had a decent experience with that i can use to send me 2018 C63s to. Mercedes are not diagnosing an issue i have on the car and would like to take it elsewhere for another opinion.

Wayne Gates MB in North Harrow is first class, but I doubt you'll find any indies with actual experience of a 2018 C63; they will all have gone to main dealers under warranty if they've had problems.

What is the issue, you may strike lucky and find it diagnosed on here....?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

So basically lots of people have complained about the kangarooing when on full lock from the tyres but this is a bit more than that. On mine it basically shudders the steering wheel and shakes really badly and i wanted to get someone to check the suspension and bearings etc.....

Gemtech in Romford just off A12 [emoji6]

Unfortunately they just received a couple of bad reviews off Google (put another member off using them) any personal experience?

Unfortunately they just received a couple of bad reviews off Google (put another member off using them) any personal experience?

Don’t know if your post was about Gem tech or not, but if it was then my experience with them is quite positive. For the last two years they are looking after my S212 (I travel 20 miles to get there) and the work they did was always faultless and competitively priced. They can be very busy and services have to be booked in advance, but once on a job they are spot on.

I take my cars to Wheels in Motion in Chesham.

Don’t know if your post was about Gem tech or not, but if it was then my experience with them is quite positive. For the last two years they are looking after my S212 (I travel 20 miles to get there) and the work they did was always faultless and competitively priced. They can be very busy and services have to be booked in advance, but once on a job they are spot on.
Yes in Romford..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom