Good morning all

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

paddylad

Car
E46 M3
Well I'm new to this forum but not car forums :thumb:

Joined as I'm looking for my next toy being a C63 AMG and thought I'd say hi and look forward to meeting a few of your guys in the near future,

Oh and if you guys know anybody who is looking to sell theirs to give me a shout, I have a budget of around £28k and looking for a 2013 low mileage example.

Anyway enough rambling and a belated happy Easter
Paddy

You're most welcome, having been a former owner of a c63 I can attest to the fact, that they're one hell of car...

Hi paddy good choice, however you will be lucky to find a 2013 for £28k, i recently got my 2012 for £31k, any way good luck and cracking car :bannana:

Hi paddy good choice, however you will be lucky to find a 2013 for £28k, i recently got my 2012 for £31k, any way good luck and cracking car :bannana:

Disagree, picked my 13plate up for £27k with 50k miles last month with 2 years warranty.

Ull Struggle to find anything with lower mileage than that for under £30k tho

Lexit is that merc warranty or private?
Anyway i opted for low miles hence the price difference

Welcome Paddy, I'm relatively new to the C63 ownership, but I'm not looking back.

I'm probably one of the more "Mature" owners, but i've been tuning engines for many years and had some really nice cars over the years, Cosworth, E46 M3, E39 M5, Audi 4.2 S4, TVR Tuscan, and was all ready to purchase a low mileage BMW M5 (E60) and had taken a couple for a test drive, when a freind reminded me not to overlook the C63 AMG.

I took one out for a test drive and new it was the better car. I purchased the second one I test drove.

Loving every minute of ownership (2012 Facelift Model, with 31k on the clock). So far all I've had done is a Eurocharged remap, which had made it even more brutal than it was.

You won't regret it.

Next item on the "to buy" list is the Quaife LSD.

Prices are pretty firm, relating to year and mileage, and having been browsing them for about a month prior to purchase I'm pretty sure you'd get a late 2012 with sub 30k miles for your money, or a higher mileage 2013 car with approx 40k + miles for your money, also buying private helps.

Last edited:
Lexit is that merc warranty or private?
Anyway i opted for low miles hence the price difference

It was from a main volvo dealer. Someone traded it in at the end of there pcp agreement cos they went over there mileage allowance. The dealer then put it up for sale at a low price for a couple of weeks untill it went to the auction. I quickly stapped it up and made them chuck in 2 years main dealer warranty:thumb:

As most PCP and alot of Finance Agreements are three years, there's normally a good choice of three year olds around and a few bargains too. Mine was an ex PCP car (Late 2012) that I purchased a few months ago. Middle of the range spec (No Harman Kardon Sound System), low mileage and mint car.

Last edited:
Makes you wonder just what a person who had a C63AMG would find to trade in for at a Volvo main dealers.

Makes you wonder just what a person who had a C63AMG would find to trade in for at a Volvo main dealers.

Someone who wanted a tank that does 40mg of Diesel ?:eek:

C63 are great cars! One that will put loadsa smiles on your face when u drive.

There are loads on autotrader n they are beeter priced the more north u go. U may get a good price if u r willing to travel. But do have an independant garage handie to do the checks if purchasing from a non main dealer.

Someone who wanted a tank that does 40mg of Diesel ?:eek:

Well he was driving from Norwich to London and back most days so a comfortable oil burner would be ideal. Probably using a tank a fuel a day:eek:.

ahh well, he should have thought about that before he bought it.......

Not to worry, at least you`re sorted !! :)

I'm quite pleased at hearing people have secured great facelift cars for around the OP budget

I've been keeping my eyes on prices lately and have not seen anything like the bargains mentioned above

Well guys,

I've finally bought one... Managed to get my hands on MY13 with 25k miles and full merc history, has the balance of the MFW to run and all for £28k...

Pick it up next Wednesday...

Feel like a 10 year old on Christmas Eve...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom