Good morning thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jatboy

Car
AMG
I saw this on another forum.

Typically the 1st few members up earliest of a morning post on the thread about why they are up and about early morning
Sometimes it's funny to read. So,....

Good morning. !

I just got a new to me C204 AMG, and couldn't sleep so started reading up on it, and looking forward to its 1st wash this morning. Had the gardeners around for 2 days, but got home in the dark last night so will check out their finished work, and then prob start on the anticipatory new years celebratory bevvies after lunch !

Happy new year everyone.

I just let the cat out.

Must get a cat flap....

Out at 7.30 to drive 8 miles to town, visited Tesco and then to surgery to give blood samples, filled up with Tesco Momentum then fast blast home in sport mode

Only just up. Going to try to tun 4 miles before starting to prepare for tonight. Personally I can't really be ****d but Mrs has invited some friends over.

Hopefully, I'll be able to fit in a haircut & get the Wiltshire muck scraped off the car during the day.

Wife on earlies today so woke the entire household up at 06.00 whilst trying to stay quiet , her RB211 of a hairdryer needs replaced with something slightly quieter. Dog wanted to play with his new squeaky toy once he had relieved himself outside , daughter moaning asking me to turn the dog down as she never got in until after two - as if that was my fault. Stuck the battery optimiser on the BM as it had a low battery warning due to lack of use , took the dog for his first proper walk of the day , just made a coffee and a few slices of toast :).

K

Up tea and tablets taken and now thinking about a bacon and egg with mushrooms on an oven bottom. Car needs a wash,washing is piling up with the rest of the housework. One point five litres of fizz in the fridge and the huge prawn ring is defrosting for later to be enjoyed with the asparagus tips wrapped in serrano ham.

Woke up at 05:15 because I needed to drop of a sample at the Doctors Surgery. Went back to bed, it was too early to get up. Rolled out of bed at 07:15 and updated the mobiles and PC. Took a shower, dropped of the sample at the surgery and then got some bread. Already on the second wash. All this because I'd promised to drop the sample off immediately I got back from vacation. I got home from Sal, Cabo Verde @ 01:05 this morning, hope my tan doesn't wear off too soon.

PS: what was with all that fog in Sussex and Kent? Plane landing at Gatwick was held up for about 20 minutes and driving home visibility was down to 40 feet at times.
PPS: I'm black...

In Florida so it's 7am. My 3 year old son woke us up demanding food. Now in bed with us watching Tom and Jerry. Now trying to decide what to do today, going to avoid the parks until later.

Sent from my awesome Samsung Galaxy Note 9

The look on your dogs' face appears to suggest he consumed most of what was in the bottle in the background and was now regretting it!

20191231_061332-jpg.91155

The look on your dogs' face appears to suggest he consumed most of what was in the bottle in the background and was now regretting it!

funny you say that John, I thought just the same. :)

Good morning all,

Off to the sales this morning looking for a new Sofa and new house stuff.

Morning all, I was really looking forward to New Year's Eve last night, but about 7 o'clock started feeling a bit off, and had a visit from Ueeeee! so didn't even get me Hot Pot :(
Not to bad this morning, just had some toast. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom