Good old G Class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

20-something footballers seem to be very adept at wrecking G-Wagens . Must be a common denominator somewhere 🤔

I’ve only once driven a G-Class any distance, from France to Gerrards Cross. It felt like the most unstable vehicle I’d ever been in (other than a Citroen Diane!). Slowing down for the bends on the M25 felt like a wise move! If he had to suddenly swerve or was nudged by another vehicle I’m not surprised it flipped.

I’ve only once driven a G-Class any distance, from France to Gerrards Cross. It felt like the most unstable vehicle I’d ever been in (other than a Citroen Diane!). Slowing down for the bends on the M25 felt like a wise move! If he had to suddenly swerve or was nudged by another vehicle I’m not surprised it flipped.
Maybe the problem is that in amongst all the marketing hype it's been forgotten that it's a Geländewagen.
And at least the good thing about the 2CV and Dyane was that you could pretty much grind the door handles off on the tarmac and they still didn't fall over!
I dread to think how much these young guns are paying for insurance on their motors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom