Good paintshop in Surrey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian Donkin

Car
'57 plate ML420CDI
We are going to need to get the boot of our R-Class painted as it has three small rust bubbles that I want to get sorted before they develop into something more serious.

We've also picked up an AMG style rear bumper on eBay that's going to need painting and fitting, so best get them done at the same time is my thinking.

a) I'm fussy and b) being silver, I know it can be a sod to match the paint, so what are the collectives recommendations for a consistently good paintshop in Surrey?

I hear good things about SL Restoration in Crawley.
Years ago there was a traditional body shop in Horley who worked on classic cars and had a good name but I cant remember it now sorry.

+1 for Andy's Autobarn.

Very good attention to detail. I have used him for one of my 2.5-16s and the CLK55 and wouldn't hesitate to use him again :thumb:

First Class :cool:

Vanleigh Coachworks, West Molesey. 0208 7831212

Did a cracking job on my SLK

Vanleigh Coachworks, West Molesey. 0208 7831212

Did a cracking job on my SLK

+1 from me too, did a great job on my Silver W203 AMG bumper, was highly recommended by Peter (C43AMG) on here too.

+1 for Vanleigh, did the valance on my SL and modified the tailpipes on the AMG back box to come out in the right place without a rear skirt :thumb:

I have used Vanleigh for 20+ years.

We , and lots of the local car dealers in the area here use Autocraft in West End near Bisley.

contactus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom