Good (recommended) Chinese restourant in Portsmouth (or near)?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

columb

Car
W212
Dear Members,

It's me asking for help again... As we are off to Portsmouth for a weekend and my missus really likes Chinese food now i'd like to take her to the nice Chinese restaurant somewhere in Portsmouth/near Portsmouth.
One which is recommended and tried...

I don't really mind what kind of place is this - food matters! We have nice take away in Exeter (and could do same in Portsmouth - take stuff to the hotel room) but if there is a nice sitted proper restaurant then that's fine!

Btw. Recently we have been to Newport and Cardiff (Wales) and they have this chain ChinaChina- eat as much as you like for under a £10. Wow! Food was actually really good in Newport!

Many thanks for all the recommendations
Cheers
Chris

Dragon Marina in Port Solent (which is a marina with the attendant cinema, shops, bars, restauarants and a David Lloyd gym to work it all off afterwards.

Linky

So you could take in a film, have a few drinks and then have a meal (parking is free too).

It may be a bit late now, but you could go to the Water Margin in Gunwharf, that's an all you can eat jobbie, and its good if only for the crispy duck!!

There is a great Indian in Clanfield if you fancied a drive too!

It may be a bit late now, but you could go to the Water Margin in Gunwharf, that's an all you can eat jobbie, and its good if only for the crispy duck!!

There is a great Indian in Clanfield if you fancied a drive too!

where?

Thanks guys!

We are going to Portsmouth on Friday, one night in the hotel and on Sat we are going to see a caste somewhere near.. (can't remember exactly where)

many thanks for tips!

Cheers
Chris

Thanks guys!

We are going to Portsmouth on Friday, one night in the hotel and on Sat we are going to see a caste somewhere near.. (can't remember exactly where)

many thanks for tips!

Cheers
Chris

Porchester castle? One of my best friends got married there!

Thanks all:)

We had really nice weekend - shopping in Portsmouth (spend too much), then we went to Chinese TING-TING or something like this (pink, next to the Gunwharf, so-so) and next day we went to the Windsor Castle as Porchester Castle is closed till April (nothing lost, we will be there soon again).

NormanB, shame we couldn't go to the Dragon Marina (and we were really close as we have stayed in Hilton) but we were to tired and to hungry to wait another 30 min ;)
I love Dim Sum so we will go there next time!

Cheers
Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom