good samaritan gets stabbed and shot

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just checked their forum and old Walter Mitty is getting a right bashing.

I think he needs professional psychological help, poor chap.

Professional opinion(ED doc) on wound is not one caused by machette.Secondly alleged bullet wound area dressing is close to liver and R kidney -so wound story is inaccurate.rest im sure is pure fantasy!

mrs sp!ke noticed that alleged gunshot wound is bigger than the dressing and even a first aider would do a better job.

it probably all started as a bs excuse to his boss as to why he didnt turn up to work on sunday...

Thats cos he was on Holiday, here is one of his holiday snaps

Tossaaaa.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a picture of the hero, taken from the Evo forum.

It appears to be nonsense.

Amateur photoshopping at its worst (check out the holiday pic posted by rich 27 too) A real machete wound would not have that appearance so I call BS ++++ Any incised wound from a rapidly moving blade would have very well defined sharp edges... the image does not suggest a sharp blade was used at speed (the blade would have been moving relatively fast if swung in anger) to break the surface of the skin.

A handgun bullet causing a through and through injury at close range (no other damage sustained) injury in that particular location is also quite unlikely. Low muzzle velocity bullets do not, generally speaking, travel fast enough to cause cavitation but they do push all of the tissues ahead of the bullet. This would cause the tissues to be moved in front of the bullet while gathering size and the exit wound could be expected to be quite large. No damage to liver or right kidney.

I suspect that two days would be a stay of insufficient length to explore the incised machete wound and then to assess/repair the damage caused by the bullet using exploratory surgical techniques. It is likely that the author is suffering with low self-esteem. I would not be surprised to learn that he had previously applied for a job with MI5/6, the SBS/SAS or a job as a binman with his local council... and been rejected. :)

It's poop - The thread has now been removed

AT 23.43 in post 618, the op says:-

"due to the sheer amount of abuse im receiving in here and mainly outside of the forum i can confirm this is all a sick joke. i was daydreaming when i typed everything and i used a crayon to draw that on me.

i cant beleive this post has really interferred with my personal life and more so that this whole thing hasnt been deleted. i really hope i will not meet any of you as most have dissappointed me.

what is the internet coming to.
very tempted to delete myself from here as the messages/calls are making me sick.

hope everyone had a good laugh though, thats what most of you took this as.

im out
Dean"

I think he has just been reminded that the British don't like show-offs.:rolleyes:

I would genuinely love to know how this story ends, though. :ban:

Harmless and poorly rewarded creative writing.

Did I tell you about the stuff I found that time I borrowed John Lennon's roller?....

What a tw@t,why would someone make up such story

Small person - big attention seeker - cyber space anonymity:mad:

Love this bit though....

i really hope i will not meet any of you as most have dissappointed me. what is the internet coming to.
Dean"

True, those who sussed him out must be a great disappointment!!!!!!!!!:wallbash:

I knew it was a fake from the beginning, an EVO owner would have joined in, not defended the victim :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom