good samaritans still exist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ckember

Car
GLC 350d AMG Premium plus
I have had a bad few hours after discovering I had lost my wallet after a quick trip top McDonalds for diner as a treat for my little boy.

Two hours after returning home I realised it was missing. McDonalds where no help, and I couldn't find it at home in the car or anywhere else.

Whilst in the process of canceling my cards. We heard a modified car pull up outside and the door bell rang. A young man had found my wallet and returned it to me intact with nothing missing, saying that McDonalds where hopeless and he had spent the time to find me

What a relief. I have posted a note to the local paper to trace him for a reward as I didn't have any cash in my wallet

Rare...! Some good news at last...:bannana: i've not posted a nana in ages

Good news. Nice result, although I wouldn't have anything with my adress on in my wallet.

In reality I don't think todays youth are any different to how they have always been, you just hear about the bad ones in the media.

Modded cars, hoodies.. don't always equate hoodlum!

I hope you find him :)

Good news indeed :bannana:Wish the person who took mine in Malta a while ago had done the same:(

Nice one, the chap was obviously a Yorkshireman 'on tour'.

I have had a bad few hours after discovering I had lost my wallet after a quick trip top McDonalds for diner as a treat for my little boy.

.......... as I didn't have any cash in my wallet

That must have been some blow out meal.:D:D:D

Hope you didn't manage to cancel your cards (or have they now been cloned).

Well done to the young'n who returned the wallet. :bannana:

Yesterday I found a green slip from a V5 document in the street between my local garage and the pub next door. Obviously someone had just bought a car (R plated Vectra) and dropped the papers. I handed back to the garage and they stuck it in the window, hopefully the new owner will spot it and save themselves £22.

Or maybe it will be cheaper to buy a new Vectra.:devil:

That must have been some blow out meal.:D:D:D

Hope you didn't manage to cancel your cards (or have they now been cloned).

Cash went on the wife hair do before we went out used the last fiver in it to pay for dinner.

I had canceled one card and was just finishing the second when they turned up.I was still on the phone, she said 7seconds earlier and I wouldn't have needed a new card. Oh well Lesson learned though.

So far, I've managed the return of two found wallets. One to an elderly lady, another to a younger fellow (whose was jammed to the gills with credit cards).

No reward other than that of just doing good. And that was enough. Hoping it goes in the karma bank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom