good service department?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tls

Could someone recommend a good local dealer (service department) or any good service adviser for me in East London area?

Last edited:
Mercedes Benz Chelsea would probably be better no?

MB Park Royal are fairly cheap, have not tried them yet

I have just had my E-class serviced at MB Kettering.

Fantastic service. Really polite chaps. Helpful and keen to solve my little 'gremlins'.

Examples. They isolated and fixed the following (free, in addition to a ASSYST "B" service.

1. Squeaky drivers seat
2. Rattle at idle in DRIVE (tip-auto)
3. Rattle on closing boot
4. Slight rattle in dash
5. Squeaky steering on lock-to-lock (235-rubber all round strains the power steering and the bush that goes through the firewall was rubbing apparently).

Anyway. All work done within 2 hours while I waited. They gave me a nice new A-class to play with in the mean time. And I went for a test drive in an SLK200K ...

All the work came to under 400 pounds including VAT and included additional work on the brakes and replacement brake fluid. Mobil 1 used (and leftovers given to me to keep as spare).

Just a happy customer.

Would suggest giving Colindale and Alan Day (London) a complete miss. They were hopeless, uninformed and unhelpful.

Forgot to mention. All additional work was classed under "warranty" ... with 12 months guarantee.

I know that they should cover this as a matter of course. But I felt that they were keen to solve even relatively 'minor' problems that other places have previously brushed off as being "part of the MB experience".

Was impressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom