Good service from MB

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

S500L

Car
Mercedes S500L, Mercedes Sprinter 308, BMW Z4, Nissan Navara Rally Raid
While my wife was driving the S500L last Wed she heard a noise and the steering went stiffer than normal.
The display came up with Malfunction and as she was pulling in the ABS light came on and the computer reported anothe Malfunction.
Rang MB Manchester who told her as it was still under warranty she should call MB Helpline direct. She did and was told somebody would be with her within 90 minutes.
About an hour later chap turns up with recovery wagon and starts to load car. He says he couldn't bring a courtesy car with him because they didn't have any available but on ewill be along shortly.
An hour later 2 nice chaps from Enterprise Car Rental turn up with a new E class. They say as we have an S class they apologise and say they will search for one and let us have an S class asap.
We don't think they will really, thought they were just saying that, but next day they ring and arrange to come round and exchange the E for a new S class.

This is the first problem we have had with the S and we are very impressed with the service from DaimlerChrysler UK and MB Manchester.

They are on a par with the Lexus dealership we used previously.

After reading some of the horror stories about dealers on here this seems to be a nice change.

We haven't got our car back yet, probably tomorrow so will update if we have to rethink our opinion.

Hurrah for MB

I'm pleased someone gets good service! Good to hear good news.

We have bought a couple of cars from Portmanin Manchester and the service is excellent. I find that the Northern dealers are far more helpfull than those down south

Hi Shude. Would have taken it back to Whitefield as we have had good service from them but the car was picked up by MobiloLife and they took it to MB Manchester.
It is the one actually called Mercedes Benz Manchester behind the Commonwealth Stadium.
It is not a dealership as such but is wholly owned by DaimlerChrysler.
It is also the sales site for MBDirect used cars.
They appear to be very courteous and they hold massive stocks of new and used MBs. They have almost every model and engine size in stock even AMG and Brabus.

Originally posted by S500L
It is the one actually called Mercedes Benz Manchester behind the Commonwealth Stadium.
It is not a dealership as such but is wholly owned by DaimlerChrysler.
It is also the sales site for MBDirect used cars.
They appear to be very courteous and they hold massive stocks of new and used MBs. They have almost every model and engine size in stock even AMG and Brabus.
Ahh yes I have been there before, I was passing one day, it was closed but I took a look through the fence at the cars, spotted this:

binzambulance1.jpg

binzambulance2.jpg

binzambulance3.jpg

That place is the official importer of Binz converted vehicles too :)

That ambulance looks like a mini ice cream van:bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom