Good Service

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rubyred

Car
2017 C Class AMG Line
Hi all, after reading the posts of people’s bad experiences of Mercedes main dealer servicing I was uneasy about having my car serviced today.
It was done at Sandown Mercedes at Newbury and all went very smoothly, thank goodness, they even gave me a full bottle of screen wash and a spare fob battery. I asked that the car wasn’t washed and it wasn’t, they listened!
It was only a basic service this time and I have a service plan, but still, well done Sandown.

There are good dealerships out there ...
Just need more people to post their positive experiences, thank you.

Good to hear.

Presumably is was a Service B, if they gave you the keyfob batteries? And cabin filter was included? And was the Brake Fluid due as well?

Yes it was a B service. Brake fluid changed on last service apparently, just before I bought it. Not sure about cabin filter, will investigate further.

On the C-Class, cabin filter change is part of Service B. So if the car had service B, then the cabin filter was changed. The same applies to the keyfob batteries.

The brake fluid change, on the other hand, is part of 'additional items', due every 2 years, and typically occurs at the same time as Service B, but not always (as you've found out).

Gave you duff info Markjay. Brake fluid change was done for the second time this service, cabin filter done last service but doesn’t mention it this service. God it’s complicated.
The car has only done 19000 miles so perhaps that might have some bearing on what’s done and what’s not done on the smaller things.
On a different tact, just payed £714 for a further 24 months Mercedes warranty, thought that was pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom