Good to be back

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vibesg

Car
CLS 320 Cdi; Volvo XC90 D5; VW Polo tdi
Been off the forum for a little while but really good to be back.

Whats been happening and whats new?

Nice to see new cars and acquisitions. Just been following BPSorrell's CLS story.

Also good to see the same names (even if I've never met them) and the same cars though some have changed motors.

I flirted with a few cars but kept the Mercedes. Had an Audi A2 Tdi for a year (Yes had to do the space frame and 70 mpg thing whilst commuting). Nice forum with at least one member here.

Lately I tried a Xsara Vtr Coupe Hdi (sacrilege to mention this here, yes I know) as its cooler than the 5 dr hatch and has 110 bhp. Same power as a golf GT TDi but £355 to £600 cheaper

Anyway before I get banished to the other marques column, other forums were nice but didn't quite have that MB Club feeling and caramaderie.

I've been neglecting the Mercedes a little bit so have a few long drives booked over the next week.

So just before I get excommunicated for waxing lyrical about other cars I have resisted the attempts by others to get me to move marques.

Just spent Xmas with my cousin and is Audi S5 V8. Very nice but its no 3 pointed star.

So I strayed a bit but am still focused on one the best engineered Marques out there...well I think so anyway.

A very Happy New Year to all.

Welcome Back :thumb:

Welcome back!! Happy New Year! :D

Thanks for creating that warm feeling everyone. It is genuinely good to be in good company.

Got some quotes from Stealerships round the M25 area for my next service B. (I'm back in Kent).
About £250 difference between the cheapest and the dearest.

Methinks its time to find a good independent to fettle the SL's sensitive regions.

Any suggestions within reasonable travelling distance from Kent?

Time to

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom