Goodbye clk,hello cls!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steve333

MB Enthusiast
Car
Cls350cdi in palladium,C200k in tenorite,Slk320 in red.
Finally done a deal on a cls 500(5.5ltr, 388bhp ,7g auto, iridium silver,full black nappa leather interior,parktronic,sat nav command,19" stagerred amg alloys,memory electric heated seats)part exchanged my clk320 cab + got the asking price down by £500 with a years tax(£435), 1 year warranty & my private plate transferred to the cls thrown in.It's a 2008 1 owner car with just 19,856 on the clock & hpi clear(done the check on experian myself,thanks jaymanek for the advice)was also in touch before buying with the previous keeper(through the v5 then a search on google as it was a company director)he couldn't have been more helpful & confirmed the mileage/history of the car.It's mint (including alloys)inside & out,the only blemish being the fact the car has had only 1 service at 15,359(feb 2010)when strictly speaking(according to the electronic service sheet the servicing should be every 15,500 or annually,all in all i'm one happy bunny,collecting the car saturday week(will upload the photos sometime after collecting)thanks to everyone that gave me advice whilst i was looking:thumb:(in the mean time,for those that are interested the car is on www.ftcleasing.co.uk )

Last edited:
Thanks mactech,your cls looks great in the pics;)

Nice looking car and a great spec too

Thanks Trainer,your c32 looks good;)

5.5ltr, 388bhp ,7g auto.......

Fantastic - let us know how it goes :)

Other than being insanely jealous , must say well done. Car looks great , i hope you get a lot of pleasure from it. Enjoy , enjoy ,enjoy.:thumb:

Great choice. :thumb:

Just seen the pics, I have to say it looks absolutely stunning and it has a great spec.

Enjoy!

It has piano black lacquer trim .. that's lovely and rare :)

Good news!. Happy for you

5.5ltr, 388bhp ,7g auto.......

Fantastic - let us know how it goes :)
I can tell you that now because i test drove it saturday,lets just say that i drove it within the law but when i pressed that peddle on the right to the floor i seemed to pass things very quickly:D:D:D:bannana::bannana::bannana:

Other than being insanely jealous , must say well done. Car looks great , i hope you get a lot of pleasure from it. Enjoy , enjoy ,enjoy.:thumb:
One mans jealousy is another mans pleasure:rolleyes:,thanks for the thumbs up:)

It has piano black lacquer trim .. that's lovely and rare :)
Yes,yes & yes!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom