Goodbye Kitty ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This whole horrible saga highlights and demostrates everything that is wrong with the press and media.

Innocent until

If he is found guilty due to the Elm Guest House investigation then, if the rumours are to be true, he is only going to be one name on a list.

As others say, innocent until proven guilty. Then the problem would then start due to his new resident country having no formal extradition policy with the UK.

lewyboy said:
But what if he's found guilty?
eh?! He's not even been questioned or cautioned or arrested or charged or gone on trial!!! Jeez...

He voluntarily went to a police station, as would I if I just watch the police raid my home live on the bbc news. Wouldn't you?

Why the blinkers boys?

You can't have a proper discussion without considering the 'what if's'.

eh?! He's not even been questioned or cautioned or arrested or charged or gone on trial!!! Jeez...

He voluntarily went to a police station, as would I if I just watch the police raid my home live on the bbc news. Wouldn't you?

So he's put his house up for sale,I guess he won't be looking for another
UK property.His actions could be construed of that of a guilty man shifting
assets should things not turn out quite how he would like them.
Do innocent men run?

I believe there is an extradition treaty covering Barbados.
Annex C: EXTRADITION WITH TERRITORIES OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION: Legal Guidance: The Crown Prosecution Service

List of Category 2 Territories
Territories are designated as Category 2 territories both for the purposes of Part 2 of the Extradition Act, i.e. export extradition from the United Kingdom, and Part 3, i.e. import extradition to the United Kingdom.

"Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, The Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana….."

So he's put his house up for sale,I guess he won't be looking for another
UK property.His actions could be construed of that of a guilty man shifting
assets should things not turn out quite how he would like them.
Do innocent men run?

''Cliff is believed to already be looking to buy another property in the UK — most likely in Surrey. But it will not be a home he spends much time in, more a bolthole.''

From the article linked in the OP.

''Cliff is believed to already be looking to buy another property in the UK — most likely in Surrey. But it will not be a home he spends much time in, more a bolthole.''

From the article linked in the OP.

Thanks for pointing that out.Note to self; don't post after taking pain killers
(recent op).:doh:

Why the blinkers boys?

You can't have a proper discussion without considering the 'what if's'.

Edit. Not a suitable post.

Edit of edit. Not a suitable post by me. So I deleted it.

To a certain extent there's an unholy alliance here. Sure it appears the media have it in for Harry Webb but surely that's part of the pact he signed with that particular devil a long time ago ? He wasn't complaining back then about all the publicity in the papers and the interest of his adoring public which sold lots of tickets and has made him a considerable fortune over the years. But like most deals there can be a down side and perhaps the devil, right or wrong, has now come to collect? :dk:

Last edited:
Absolutely spot on Graeme.

Edit. Not a suitable post.

Edit of edit. Not a suitable post by me. So I deleted it.

I don't think that the Mail or the local paper would be very interested. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom