Goodbye, S600. Hello, Tesla!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S65, CLK5.6TT (WIP) & RRS 5.0 SC
So my ownership of the V12TT S600 was rather short lived. Lovely car in every way, even for the prefacelift model. Comfortable, plenty of torque, gorgeous to look at and be in.

But it was not to be as very soon it started falling apart bit by bit. It was painful to watch and no amount of money or warranty would fix it. Which was a shame as I really enjoyed our 3000 miles together.

With the dealer unconditionally agreeing to accept the car back and compensate for the trouble the breakdown have caused me it was time to get a newer and better daily driver.

So I bought Tesla. I think she's lovely and I hope she's accepted in the group.

Tesla, AMG group. AMG group, Tesla:

fba2e4a3bb83434b8b17b816ebe98210.jpg

She's a combo of designo inside and variocolor outside and I'm looking forward to give Tesla her first wash. More picture to follow when we're formally introduced to each other next week.

So my ownership of the V12TT S600 was rather short lived. Lovely car in every way, even for the prefacelift model. Comfortable, plenty of torque, gorgeous to look at and be in.

But it was not to be as very soon it started falling apart bit by bit. It was painful to watch and no amount of money or warranty would fix it. Which was a shame as I really enjoyed our 3000 miles together.

With the dealer unconditionally agreeing to accept the car back and compensate for the trouble the breakdown have caused me it was time to get a newer and better daily driver.

So I bought Tesla. I think she's lovely and I hope she's accepted in the group.

Tesla, AMG group. AMG group, Tesla:

fba2e4a3bb83434b8b17b816ebe98210.jpg

She's a combo of designo inside and variocolor outside and I'm looking forward to give Tesla her first wash. More picture to follow when we're formally introduced to each other next week.
That’s possibly the nicest Tesla I’ve seen. Fine taste.

Lovely car. A V12 and a fridge. What else could one ask for in a car.

An excellent Tesla.

Interestingly the early Tesla Model S had Mercedes switch gear (W164 age) on the steering column and the door switches.

Richard

They're not far from me and I keep an eye on their stock but I didn't notice they had this in. Lovely. Not too many around with that low mileage....

Wow that is an amazing car - rare as hen's teeth and what an interior!

Looks like my intro confused a few people - which was the intention - but now I'm not so sure :confused:

It's a S65 named "Tesla", not an electric vehicle.

People name their cars all the time on here. I thought I'd try that too but now I realise it's very confusing.

Especially if you don't read past the thread title :mad:

:D

Nice one Alex, the ‘65 really is the daddy!

Any interior photos yet?

Thanks L. There's a few here.

Fantastic looking car, and I imagine it drives even better. Congratulations on the purchase.

Loving the name too..!

Great car Alex, to say it's fully loaded, those rear tables are an absolute fortune as an option. I remember when I was ordering my 221. The wood is little Marmite Alex ;)

Last edited:
But ...............has it got quilted seats !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom