Goodbye

• Thread starter Deleted member 65149
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You have been one of the regular posters since I joined, I'm still a relative newbie and don't know anyone personally but you seem to be one of the 'stalwarts' of this forum always contributing in a balanced and diplomatic way (from what I've read anyway ;)). Sorry about your personal life but do hope you will reconsider after things settle, I would be sad to see you disappear!

I wouldn't take note of a couple of trolls and some comedy admin decisions.

We get this forum for free so we have to take whatever the site admins see fit and it is after all just an internet forum.

I like coming on here but if it vanished it wouldn't really affect me

Sorry to hear of your loss.
I am more of a reader than a write of posts and always enjoy yours.
Perhaps when you are able to “move on” with your life you will be able to re-join the community

Have a rest. Ease your pain. Spend time with your beautiful wife and child. And when ready, come back and contribute once again - this forum needs you, feeds off your energy, is so much better for your presence.

Thinking of you and so very, very sad for your loss.

Best wishes,

Chris

What a rubbish time your having, I'm so sorry for what has happened to your sister and the pain it has brought you. Hopefully you can take some comfort from your forum friends above and maybe just pop in every now and then.
Be kind to yourself and just put one foot in front of the other for now, things will get better in time although it never seems like that!

Natacha xx

Well I am sorry you feel you have to leave,I respect your reasons and need to leave,I hope you can after a period of time come back and join this nearly always merry band of posters,best of luck.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss and can totally sympathise with how you feel. I my self have reduced the amount of time i have spent on the phone attention to my car and on the forum do to missus struggling with depression and in turn privately myself.

Returning to the forum last year when i puchased my car i can honestly say that you are one of the members whose comments i look out for, one of the names that my brain says "stop! read that" when i'm skimming through. I probably do more reading than posting but it doesn't to take long to start getting a feel of who is hands on, knowledgeble, thoughtful and take care in what they post and do.

I also hope you don't go completely, look after whats important to you and take the time you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom