Goodwood AMG Trackday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marty359

Car
BMW 330d with indicators and Jeep Renegade also with indicators
Heres the first one, I didnt bother with full HD as it keeps stalling on my PC but if you click on 360p when its playing the settings can be changed to 720HD.

I think I got some shakey clips of everyone on the day but for some reason some clips wont upload and whilst trying I managed to delete all 7 of my youtube videos :crazy: some of which I dont have on disc :wallbash: when ive got time i'll put the others up.

Theres another vid onboard Jons CLK55 thats now processing, hopefully it wont fail again.

[YOUTUBE]4alWu3mN_4Y[/YOUTUBE]

Excelelnt, very well put together.

I like how Ricky comes flying past you both towards the end!!

S

Great video Marty. see what you mean re black flag, squeezed you up a little there half way up Lavant straight, and all, after you and Jon let me through so you could continue the video, what gratitude! sorry. But great pictures mate, so well editited.

Onboard with JonMad........being a nervous passenger and after having a run in Matts Ferrari at Brunters I thought yeah I can do this :) hmmm it was scary.

[YOUTUBE]PlVl0F71dhk[/YOUTUBE]

excellent videos Marty as usual very nicely edited:thumb:

that black E55 looked very quick! even if he barged his way through !:D

Marty - excellent, many thanks! I now have video evidence of my blue smoke on overrun, the garage can have a look without me having to drive there!

Those V8s don't half rumble...

Marty you're a good man
you are providing my evenings viewing
who needs BBC !

Excellent vids Marty. That sound you make @ 3:14 before hitting the 2nd pigeon cracks me up! LOL

Superb videos. I really enjoyed watching those. Thanks for sharing

Marty, what can I say, thanks so much for posting those up. The editing on the first one was superb - the footage I have from when you were following won't add to that but once I've shrunk it down a bit I'll upload it anyway - the front numberplate view is a bit different. And the in-car session came out really well, you can hear the tyres squealing with all the trailbraking :) Hope I didn't actually scare you at all!

Thanks again, Jon

Great and thank you for the Video Marty,so well put together

Nicely put together Marty. Loved the High Contrast intro.

Thanks for the comments chaps.

Like the pigeon strikes LOL!! Well done for not swerving...

how much damage did the pigeons cause?

Judie told us all in the briefing to hit a bird rather than swerve but the first one happened so fast I didnt have time to swerve as I had my eyes fixed on the corner. The first one bounced off the headlight and the second made a bit of a mess to my fog light grill........I dont know how fast I was going but imagine if it had hit the windscreen :crazy: I think i'd had been paying the tyre wall a visit.

Many thanks, sorry i could not be there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom