Goodwood August 13th Tuesday 105db day.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

acej

MB Enthusiast
Car
W213 E63S
I know a few members have tried to get this off the ground before but an option for the above day has come up and it's a loud day 105db.

I can must a definite 6 people, possible 8 and to get the cost below £400 we need 20.

Any interest?
1-6 Acej

I know a few members have tried to get this off the ground before but an option for the above day has come up and it's a loud day 105db.

I can must a definite 6 people, possible 8 and to get the cost below £400 we need 20.

Any interest?
1-6 Acej

Justin, Thanks for raising this possible event, totally appreciate you putting yourself to some work here, and whilst I love Goodwood, I already gringe at paying £320-£330, but potentially £400ish for a day, is unfortunately far too rich for me I am afraid, if you should get the numbers (25 ish) to arrive at the usual cost, count me in mate, but got to say that within this forum the hard core group that frequented the previous track days we have had, are either departed in other marques, or are lacking enthusiasm, as they have 'been there and done that' plus the current factor of not too much money about at the moment, its not a great climate, given your contacts hopefully other parties may be interested, and as said if the cost comes down , I can go along, all the best with this mate.:thumb:

PM Bengy, he will be champing at the bit to take his new R8 out sometime, his mate nudenut could be interested as well, all subject to diary dates. If it looked like the day would get off the ground, Maff, and CSR may also be interested, again subject to their diary, but always worth asking.

Sorry mate, echo Ricky's thoughts about price but also lack a car.

But 10/10 for effort.

S

Thanks Gents,

Not a lot of effort really Ian who came to the Nov event in his 430 called after I mentioned the next eve appeal day, he got pulled off early due to noise last time out. The 105db day is more expensive and the VAT takes it to £8000! We have a number of interested parties but I will see how it goes.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom