Goodwood Breakfast Club - Vee Power Sunday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tbourner

Car
AMG A45
Anyone else going to Goodwood on 1st March? We've just had out acceptance to display on the motor circuit which is nice! Only ever been to breakfast club once last year so will be interesting to display next to all the Lambos and McLarens this time.

Yes I will be joining you there :thumb: Mine also got accepted for display.

I went to the estate car one last year at the same time and also the 80's theme at the back end of the year.

The estate car one was a real fight against the wet stormy weather which meant only the die-hards turned up. This gave it a lovely relaxed atmosphere like the good ol' days.

I enjoyed the 80's theme bringing back some enjoyable memories.

The more popular ones are too difficult for me with health issues so I avoid the Supercar one nowadays.

Yeah it was Supercar Sunday and was manic, but I imagine Vee-Power Sunday will be similar to Supercar Sunday anyway!

Yeah it was Supercar Sunday and was manic, but I imagine Vee-Power Sunday will be similar to Supercar Sunday anyway!

That's a good point! I didn't quite think this through...:confused:

I have tickets, so maybe see you there.

Such a shame it was cancelled, the weather here is stunning this morning - it would have been perfect for Breakfast Club. So what are you doing instead?

Yeah it sucks but I guess the fields would all be soaked so not great for visitors. I hope I'll be able to get the car washed and waxed today as we didn't need to bother yesterday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom