Goodwood Breakfast Club

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CTR55

Car
SL55 AMG MY03. R35 Nissan GT-R Litchfield MY14
On Sunday 2nd November Goodwood will be hosting a Vee-power theme gathering,
it'll be the last one for 2014 ,
anyone registered ?

Cheers

Would be interested as live near there. Is a V6 ok as never actually been to Goodwood?....Will have to google that weekend, and see how to maybe register.

Neil

anyone registered ?

Cheers

Googled it, and it seems any "V" engine vehicle is allowed. Happy to register ( do not know what it costs yet) if others are happy to meet up from here?

Neil

I went to h hot hatch weekend the other week. I had my A45 accepted on show but there were loads of cars that stretched the term "hot hatch" e.g. Saloons and coupes. You don't have to have your car on show as you can just park in the car park and walk round.

I went to h hot hatch weekend the other week. I had my A45 accepted on show but there were loads of cars that stretched the term "hot hatch" e.g. Saloons and coupes. You don't have to have your car on show as you can just park in the car park and walk round.

Now signed up, I think, so happy to meet others, in or out of the track bit.....Will go anyway, just to check it out..

Want to do the festival of speed next year anyway, so good to actually see the place.

Neil

anyone registered ?

Cheers
If I may, I will post this to "the other forum" and see if we can get quite a few willing to come down?

Neil

Registered earlier this week and received a e mail today confirming that my car has been accepted to park within the circuit :D

Mine too. Saves a bit of a walk, I guess. Maybe they will put all the Mercs together?
Never been to Goodwood before, so hoping it's a good morning out.

Neil

Hi Guys, my first post on here, just found the place after buying my SLK three months ago! Will be down there with my 320 that I bought for a year long charity challenge (www.lemons365.co.uk).

Fallen in love with the 320 but think next year will be aiming for a 55 as both the wife and myself to have fallen in love with the SLK.

Just back from Santa Pod....amazing fun!

Attachments

• 1897988_812027898839913_5722178512281894778_n.jpg
    1897988_812027898839913_5722178512281894778_n.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I'm saving my credits for msl day on 7th of December!;)
I hope you all enjoy!:D

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Just ordered an MBClub window sticker, so feel free to talk to me if I am near my car. Would be good to put a face to nicknames on here...

Neil

Just ordered an MBClub window sticker, so feel free to talk to me if I am near my car. Would be good to put a face to nicknames on here...

Neil

Sticker still not arrived. They must be hard to print/post? so will just have to look for others and introduce myself. I do have one from "the other" forum so people may still recognize my name.

Neil

First time in ages that a category has included my old bus so will definitely be there.
Just hoping the weather holds off long enough for me to get it there without it looking like I've been rallying in it...

dozypillock said:
Sticker still not arrived. They must be hard to print/post? so will just have to look for others and introduce myself. I do have one from "the other" forum so people may still recognize my name. Neil
Hi Neil, sorry to hear about the sticker, may be worth contacting Koolvin who supplies them but I'm sure people will be friendly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom