Goodwood Festival of Speed 2015

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dozypillock

Car
C209 CLK320
Got my tickets booked and paid for, for the 4 days. Anybody else from here going?

Neil

I'll be there all being well. My folks live down the road so free hotel. My dads been every year since the first one in 1993... Make your own judgement!

Going for one or two days with my son and maybe a friend

I can't make the FofS but looked at tickets for Revival. It said they wanted £138 per ticket per person per day:eek: Is this right or did I look in the wrong place?

Last edited:
That's the price for the weekend days, but the Friday is but a mere £98, each.

That's before you find you need to buy your 50s outfit or indeed food.

The local paper usually does an offer of 'buy a Saturday or Sunday ticket, get Thursday and Friday free' for FoS, which is very handy, but they are tighter with the Revival.

I've just one 2 x Tickets for Sunday at this weekends Festival of Speed.

I've never been before, and am just wondering if its worth the 500mile round trip.
Any advice or tips for a newbie?

I've just one 2 x Tickets for Sunday at this weekends Festival of Speed.

I've never been before, and am just wondering if its worth the 500mile round trip.
Any advice or tips for a newbie?

It's about the same distance for me. Went last year and going again on Saturday. If you like cars it'll be worth it, though it's a long way to go for 1 day.

I have 3 spare tickets for tomorrow if anyone wants them .

Went to the FOS last year but going to the Revival this. FOS was interesting and some of the cars, particularly in the open areas,were superb. Senna's 190 and the Silver Arrows etc.

Finding the car at the end was a challenge,because the zones were not marked when I got got there, and food is not cheap. Food is not cheap.

Booked a hotel in Guildford for the Sat night, before driving down to Goodwood 1st thing Sunday morning.

Hope to get there around 8am.

Anyone got suggestions for the best route or Car Park to aim for?

Google shows using the A286 via Midhurst, or going A283/A285 via Petworth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom