Goodwood Festival of Speed - Free Tickets (Friday)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thanks for the tip - if I go it will be the 3rd year running.

I'm booked in for the Sunday now with another bloke from work... We were going to go for hospitality, but the only pavillion that takes small numbers of people is in a rubbish place!

Has anyone who ordered these got them yet? I ordered some a couple of weeks ago when the offer first came out but (despite checking my address was correct on the Sunday Times web site) I haven't seen anything yet. Should I just assume they are not sending them out until nearer the time - or have they got lost in the post? :confused:

Not got mine yet either (I must have ordered them the same day I started this post, so almost 2 weeks ago too)

I guess they've got a fair few to send out...

ours haven't arrived either - so it's possible they are sending them out nearer the date

Andy

My friends used this offer last year and said the tickets only arrived very shortly before the day.

One pair of tickets arrived for me today! :cool:

Dunno why I forgot before (it was probably late or something) but thankyou Smartbrabus for the heads-up :)

FWIW, I think I asked for 4 tickets, but the letter that came with them said that they were only able to provide one pair of tickets per application due to high demand.

Will

same for me on all counts

Will said:
One pair of tickets arrived for me today! :cool:

Dunno why I forgot before (it was probably late or something) but thankyou Smartbrabus for the heads-up :)

FWIW, I think I asked for 4 tickets, but the letter that came with them said that they were only able to provide one pair of tickets per application due to high demand.

Will

I got my pair of tickets (wanted 4), so have given my pair to a mate I owed a favour that also wanted 4, so not going.

we have a pair of tickets up for grabs now. Circumstances mean it would be difficult for just two of us to go.

If anybody wants the tickets drop me a line.

Andy

I'll be there Fri pm - couldn't get the whole day off!

No tickets so emailed the Times to check if they were on the way, to get a reply stating that they were oversubscribed and I hadnt been allocated any tickets.....Pooo. Well for those of you who are going, hope the weather is warm and dry, but not too hot and humid. Have a good day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom