Goodwood Festival of Speed - Video of the Event

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
Hi guys,

Last week I went for the very first time to Goodwood, check out the Brabus Classic full restoration of the W111, the MSO SLR aswell as the amazing Sauber Mercedes C9 Racecar!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
I went 2 years ago and it was excellent. We went to the Revival the same year as well.

I saw this years coverage on tv last night on the tv, the shoot-out at the end look great.

Was it busy as I’m not sure I’d be happy with all those people about.

Last edited:
Never been before, it was still fairly busy IMO. My mate claims it was around 80% the capacity.

I couldn't get enough of that Sauber C6 Mercedes

Never been before, it was still fairly busy IMO. My mate claims it was around 80% the capacity.

I couldn't get enough of that Sauber C6 Mercedes
All the vehicles are outstanding but I have a soft spot for the historic stuff. Do you see the Penske collection?

Excellent ! Thanks for sharing.

Good looking presenter you've got working for you.

The W111 was my favourite car of the day, absolutely superb refurbishment

Hahaha, makes a change from being called "a great face for radio"
That's not fair. I've only heard "a great face of podcasts...."

(If Jonny Smith can flourish in that game, anyone can.)

I was there this year (been a couple of times in the past). The event was pretty busy but it was extremely well managed, although there were thousands there it never felt overcrowded - obviously there were still the select few who thought the indoor mask wearing rules didn't apply to them, but then there really is no fix for stupid.....

Standouts for me were the Lamborghini Essenza (straight thru V12 - gloriously raucous!) and the Maserati MC20 (ok V6 but what a looker). I primarily went for the race cars though, of which there were many (although not as many as previous years which I assume is 'because Covid').

Cheers :)

I must admit, I was with my other half who isn't really into cars, so I couldn't take alot of time looking at all the sections + I only went on the Thurs.

Stupidly I forgot to add the Stirling Moss 722 to the video :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom