Goodwood Festival of Speed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

190omg

Car
190e 2.6
A little early I know.. but its my yearly motorsport pilgramage, where I usually marshal in the F1 paddock. I will be there from Wednesday through to the following Monday and am always looking for an excuse to meet for a chat and beer or two. Would be good to meet other forum members, anyone marshalling for BARC or BRMC ?

Cheers

Si.

should have also said is anyone planning to go along for the day as a specatator, let me know if you are would be good to say hello!

Wife and I plan to be there on the Thursday - complimentary tickets courtesy of Porsche! Not sure if we'll take the 968 cab or the C270 - economics says C270 (45+mpg!) but sunshine will tempt us to take the 968.

Was tempted last year and didnt go. Will have ot make more effort this year as I know I would love it.

Going to the Breakfast Club on Sunday. Cars that are Pre-Tax.

I will be there sometime over the weekend. I usually go Thursdays and sundays thanks to Mercedes Benz for the tickets.

I will also be at the Breakfast club this Sunday.

I will be there with the CLS. Will there be a place to meet up? Thursday would be nice as it's a little bit quieter.Hope to see some members there.

I'm there from Wednesday until the following Monday, Thursday is normally the Moving Motorshow (not sure where I will be, last year I was covering the track crossing outside the main house) Friday - Sunday I will be on the F1 paddock assembly area gate. Easy to spot, I will be the tall guy wearing white overalls and a MB cap :) Feel free to PM me for contact details.

Cheers

Si.

ill be there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom