Goodwood Festival of Speed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wil

Car
R172 SLK55 AMG
Any one else go this weekend?
I just come back from what must be described as a miserable day in terms of weather conditions. Managed to catch a glimps of Lewis Hamilton walking across to his car for the run, I don't think he gave it the full beans up the hill though. Overall fantanstic day out especially as I managed to get in for free at the last minute (knowing the ground foreman helps.... :))

It was very wet wasnt it. I got in for free too. I just walked in the gate unchecked!

Just got back.

Saturday was very very wet. We dived into the Porsche Experience stand just before the very very very heavy storm hit. The Cayennes were absolutely flying around the track, and when the rain fell, they were very slightly slower but a a whole lot dirtier. Literally turned into a mud bath within a few minutes.

Hopefully better weather next year...

I was there on the Sunday. A great day out but terribly unlucky with the weather.

I was in car park M and the number of tasty cars inching along the grass with the rear wheels doing about 50 was entertaining.

Had lunch in the Porsche restaurant and was semi-impressed by a W204 on the Mercedes stand.

F1 cars bouncing off their rev limiters are good come rain or shine. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom