Goodwood FOS 2004

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrahamC230K

MB Enthusiast
Car
Audi A3 & S4 quattro
I am not specifically organising a meet or anything, but just letting you guys know that I have booked tickets for my family and I to attend the Goodwood Festival of Speed on Friday the 25th June, after the day I very much enjoyed last year.

It would be nice to meet up with anyone else who is going too.

Greg, Sym, up for anther go this year?

GrahamC230K said:
I am not specifically organising a meet or anything, but just letting you guys know that I have booked tickets for my family and I to attend the Goodwood Festival of Speed on Friday the 25th June, after the day I very much enjoyed last year.

It would be nice to meet up with anyone else who is going too.

Greg, Sym, up for anther go this year?
Yeah . . . sounds like a plan . . . maybe I'll pack some sun cream this time !! ;)

S.

Count me in.....:D
I went to the Goodwood revival last year, great day....
Might take the Jag this year, should be able to get into the enclosure with it..:)

I could be up for this, Fri 25th June eh? Better start planning me days off ;) :D

S.

@ Sym - Suncream a good idea - Just hope the weather is as good this year. Also - I am not going in any more helicopters!!!

@ Dorian+Steve - glad to here it - get the 25th in your diaries and booked off work.

goodwood

Where abouts is the best place to watch.i see they are selling tickets for different stands or do i get just general admission

racall said:
Where abouts is the best place to watch.i see they are selling tickets for different stands or do i get just general admission

We just got general admission before. You can wonder all around and there are public seating areas (small tiered type grandstands) you can use. However, this was on the Friday which is far less busy than the other days.

Yeah, dont get me wrong, it's not empty it is still buty and bustling. I was speaking to one of the organisers there last time and he said we did well to choose the Friday as in his opinion the other days are just too packed to enjoy as much.

I have my tickets now (for the Friday).

This year, the event is entry by advance ticket only

I,ve got my tickets for friday.where shall we meet up ??

OK copy the list and add your name.

Graham230K (complete with family and chums)
Racall

Racall
DorianT (complete with racing overalls and skid lid)

doriant said:
Racall
DorianT (complete with racing overalls and skid lid)

Dorian, you had better spill the beans now before I burst!

What are you driving?

I hope to be there Friday if the weather holds out.
Should be getting a couple of free tickets tomorrow :bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom