Goodwood pics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
They are fabulous pictures, thank you. Need to go to the bathroom after seeing the Merc ones. Awesome. My oh my do I need a lottery win!

lovely pics, well done! How early did you get their to avoid the crowds??

Brillaint pics. well done.

that the CLK 63 off the list anyway. another decison dealt with. And the Bentley GT convertable.

If I was abit more bonkers I would have the EX101 tho. and the 'exelero' is it? i like them.

Got there just after gates opened, 7am - best time to get the pics. It seemed much more crowded than previous years.

I love the new AMG wheels on the CLK63

Just got back myself - although I have no pictures to offer just yet (have entrusted a good friend of mine with that task :) )

Great pictures and not a bad day out - although weather not quite as good as last year.

Yes it did seem busier today as well I thought, and yes, getting there very early is the best way to avoid the rush ;)

Will

I spy with my little eye something beginning with E63 T.

I'm bluddy going next year I tell you. Might incorp with a play with Southampton. How does one get to G/w via public transport (I don't mind a mile or 2's walk)?

I certainly spotted something beginning with Bugatti Veyron! Amazing car - looks a lot smaller on those pics than the normal press pics I've seen.

Bugatti did sound wonderful as it passed too :cool:

On that note, so did the AMG SLK - nice V8 growl :)

Will

Many many thanks, great photo's

wallingd said:
How does one get to G/w via public transport (I don't mind a mile or 2's walk)?
Best way to get there other than by car is by private plane or chopper ;) But as far as public transport goes there is apparently a bus service to the festival from Chichester, which you can get to via rail from London Victoria. Wouldn't want to walk there from any great distance, as its at the top of a massive hill :p

DC_Insider said:
Did you see the new CL? There is an exclusive preview taking place at the FoS.
Didn't spot any hints of it yesterday, so I guess they're saving it for later on in the weekend...

Great pics!!

We went on Friday and it was wonderful, wish I'd got around to it sooner. Forgot the camera though!! Doh.

Will - The SLK55 safety car did sound mean.

I couldn't believe how closely packed very expensive cars were - no wider gaps between them than in Tescos car park!!

Finally picked up a few bargains in the MB merchandise stall - much cheaper than the dealer!!

Well worth going, and we'll certainly go again next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom