Goodwood Revival 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DoberMan

SUPPORTER
Car
All gone now.E 220 Convertible, 2x190E, 2xC180, 1xB180 sport.
Browsing youtube today I discovered Goodwood Revival 2018 is being broadcast live.

Not normally a motor racing fan but enjoyed seeing the E-Types, Ferraris, Astons etc doing battle.
Proper racing.:D

Well worth a watch and it's free!

I love watching the Revival when they show the highlights on tv. A couple we know from Skiathos go every year and they dress up in all the clobber, tbh, she wears that sort of clobber most of the year anyway!!

I say every year that I’m going to attend. Next year??

I'm there now

What a fantastic spectacle.
Watched an hour or so today (great being able to pause it) and enjoyed every moment from the racing to the period dress.

Lucky man ToeKnee to be there.

Well I am concerned about the money I have spent on my car and it could be written off by another driver but watching the revival on the tv now, really cheered me up, there are some very valuable and desirable cars here. Watching them getting dinged and dented makes me wince.

Well I am concerned about the money I have spent on my car and it could be written off by another driver but watching the revival on the tv now, really cheered me up, there are some very valuable and desirable cars here. Watching them getting dinged and dented makes me wince.
The Breadvan is one ugly MF.

The Breadvan is one ugly MF

Totally agree Darrell!

First time I have watched this, excellent, much better than watching GP, heart in mouth of several occasions when the cars are hitting one another, what about the e type with the loose bonnet, frightening!

Might visit this next year, I would have to buy suitable clothing but swmbo might have something in wardrobe to suit:rolleyes:

Totally agree Darrell!

First time I have watched this, excellent, much better than watching GP, heart in mouth of several occasions when the cars are hitting one another, what about the e type with the loose bonnet, frightening!

Might visit this next year, I would have to buy suitable clothing but swmbo might have something in wardrobe to suit:rolleyes:
I’ve registered on their website so when the tickets etc are release I should get some kind of alert. My matey with the Integrale is also interested.

The second race in the St Mary’s Trophy was fab.
The Lotus Cortina owner is in for some big bills.
I was at st Mary's corner as that happened, took a while and an ambulance crew before the driver got out the car, quite worrying. It was another fantastic weekend, I recommend it to anyone thinking of going. The only photos I've got are of me and my woman, I'll post them if you want but I'm not pretty!

I was at st Mary's corner as that happened, took a while and an ambulance crew before the driver got out the car, quite worrying. It was another fantastic weekend, I recommend it to anyone thinking of going. The only photos I've got are of me and my woman, I'll post them if you want but I'm not pretty!
Not really, what does your bird look like though?:cool:

Not really, what does your bird look like though?:cool:
What, my bird who was in period dress including under her dress a tight satin corset, black fully fashioned stockings, long gloves and heels? She's ok, thanks :p

My colleague is there and she won a competition today to go round in one of the cars! Lucky girl
9db6ebe168a975971c5a9efbb9017622.jpg

abcc55a65fd9c718a2da41c11002aab6.jpg

f930de3cc2e39824e07bac9d15c3c017.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom