Goodwood track day, this bank holiday monday - amazing value!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chad5k1

Car
Maserati Ghibli, BWM 130i
Last minute chance for a goodwood track day!

Goodwood have had to cancel a day they were hosting on this bank holiday monday.
It has now been offered to a friend of mine that co owns the Maser with me.

Basically the cost is dependent on numbers, but if we get twenty people it will be £115 which is shockingly good value for goodwood!

The price includes the track, marshals and an instructor, everything needed for a safe day.

This offer is only open until tomorrow morning, so please contact me ASAP if you want in - please also let me know at want point you'd not be interested e.g. with 15 people there would be loads of time on track, but it would be £154 each - still very good value indeed.

Regards
Rich

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. Just a few questions:

how many sessions?
how long is each session?
how will payment be handled?

Thanks.

Thanks for the info. Just a few questions:

how many sessions?
how long is each session?
how will payment be handled?

Thanks.

Sessions and length of sessions, depends on numbers.
But as I idea the last day I did like this at goodwood was 20 minute sessions about totaling about 120 mins track time for each driver (with more or less as people wanted it). That was with 23 cars and cost £200!
If the numbers are down the time on track and cost goes up and vice versa.
I don't think the numbers will reach 20.
Payment via paypal in advance (if you pay the fee), or bank transfer in advance, I would accept cash on the day, but there is a danger that some will not turn up and I'll be left covering the cost!

Ok, need a few more names, please PM me your details.
Don't miss out. The chances of being able to get on the Historic Goodwood track for this long, for this little money is unlikely to happen again - particularly during peak season and on a holiday/weekend.

Depends on numbers.
If we run as a 98 day - we can have up to 8 on track at one time - which would be required if the numbers got up beyond 20 I'd say.
With a 105 day, it is restricted to 5 cars, which could be done if the numbers are lower.

If the numbers are small you'll get more track time than you could ever want. The marshalling at Goodwood is excellent and everyone knows what's what. They might hold you for a minute or two but I'd expect almost free access to the circuit of there are less than twenty people

Sounds like a good deal to me. I'll have to fire up my car over the weekend and see how she is!

Nick Froome

Hey Chad5ki - we can't pm you until you have sent 30 messages so send another quick 2 and I'll pm my details.

I said hello :)
PM away :)
I think we have 15, so will need paypaling today. PM and details will follow asap!

If the numbers are small you'll get more track time than you could ever want. The marshalling at Goodwood is excellent and everyone knows what's what. They might hold you for a minute or two but I'd expect almost free access to the circuit of there are less than twenty people

Sounds like a good deal to me. I'll have to fire up my car over the weekend and see how she is!

Nick Froome

Hi Nick
Will be really good fun - can you pm me for payment details if you coming, as I now need to collect deposits!
Thanks

Sorry guys it's all off.
We have not been able to ge the numbers in time and now goodwood have accepted someone elses money!
Deposits being returned.....
:(

oh well.... Thanks for your efforts anyway. I'll sure there will be other opportunities!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom