Goodyear Asymetric 3

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alzieboy

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E350CDI Coupe
Has anyone fitted these tyres recently, I’m about to purchase 4 new tyres for my E350cdi Coupe.
Tyre review has a number of reviews stating that this Tyre has no or very little rim protection compared to the Asymetric 2 .
Had all but made up my mind to go with the Asymetric 3 till I read these reviews regarding the rim protection on the Asy. 3.

They are very good tyres I have them on my CLK

Rim-protection there is next to none on mine. However mine are low profile 18” wheels.

There is a slight protection, in any case you should just be more careful when parking with any brand.

I have just moved from the Goodyear A3 to Michelin Pilot Sport 4s.

what was your reason for the change?

It’s true, there is less effective rim protection. Either that or Mrs KE and I have been less careful in the year they’ve been on our C350 :mad: Other than that, they’re great boots.

I have them on my Eclass , I find them a good tyre all round, better I think, then the Conti that were fitted when new.

I have them on my cls55. Very quiet but with good grip and wear. Much better than the Pirelli mos that were on before.

Replaced my rear P zeros for these couple months back, car sticks in wet or dry.. Excellent tyres

Im on my third set of four. Brilliant tyres for the money. By far better than the Contis I have before.

I'm thinking of replacing the P Zeros on my E63 with these, so pleasing to read the positive comments.

I find the P Zeros are quite noisy and not so great in the wet, so hopefully the P Zeros are a big improvement in these aspects.

I used to run Michelin PS3s on my E55K but I found the Goodyear Asymmetric 3s to be a better all round tyre and a lot cheaper than the PS3s at the time.

I love the Asymmetric 3s so much that I am replacing my CL tyres with them.

I didn't know there were different versions but the Asymmetric 3s but the rim protection on my new fronts is huge!

rim-protector-jpg.75250

I used to run Michelin PS3s on my E55K but I found the Goodyear Asymmetric 3s to be a better all round tyre and a lot cheaper than the PS3s at the time.

I love the Asymmetric 3s so much that I am replacing my CL tyres with them.

I didn't know there were different versions but the Asymmetric 3s but the rim protection on my new fronts is huge!

rim-protector-jpg.75250
Yours is definitely bigger than mine!

I've had these tyres on my car for over a year now and the performance on these are excellent in the wet and dry. High speed stability and grip is great. Very happy with these and will be installing these tyres on my next car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom