Goodyear F1 Asymmetric 5 tyre availability.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AMGeed

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
W210 E280 x2, w211 E55, W212 E63 biturbo, S204 C180K
Just ordered a pair for the rear of the E63, and it seems both the price, and the availability of the size I require 285x30x19 is in question.

Firstly, the price has risen with most suppliers in the last 6 months or so by up to £50 a tyre. Around January they were roughly £155 each, now, if you can get them they are between £188 and £224 each. Big difference.
Asda tyres had them last week, not any more, Black Circles want £224 and only two other online retailers stock them. Oponeo and Camskill.

Got them for £188 each from Camskill arriving next Thursday and need to get my tyre fitter to put them on. Last Friday the price was £202.
I'll have one Pirelli P Zero with around 4mm tread across the tyre if anyone needs one for a spare. The other one has cracks around the tyrewall and is junk.

There is a global shortage of rubber, so from what I read they expect that tyres and anything that uses rubber will increase in cost throughout the year and probably well into next year :(

Just ordered a pair for the rear of the E63, and it seems both the price, and the availability of the size I require 285x30x19 is in question.

Firstly, the price has risen with most suppliers in the last 6 months or so by up to £50 a tyre. Around January they were roughly £155 each, now, if you can get them they are between £188 and £224 each. Big difference.
Asda tyres had them last week, not any more, Black Circles want £224 and only two other online retailers stock them. Oponeo and Camskill.

Got them for £188 each from Camskill arriving next Thursday and need to get my tyre fitter to put them on. Last Friday the price was £202.
I'll have one Pirelli P Zero with around 4mm tread across the tyre if anyone needs one for a spare. The other one has cracks around the tyrewall and is junk.
Let us know how they drive. I opted for the supersport which feels way too sporty for the CL

They're fine on the CLS (essentially same chassis), but I've not tried any heroics in the wet.

Tyres arrived today. Fitting tomorrow. Nice to find both have a production date of Wk 29 2021 on the sidewall.
Almost straight from Germany to me.

20210805_154434[1].jpg

Crikey..... the last quote I had for 2 tyres was with Blackcircles £298 but the quote I have just done is £465! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Crikey..... the last quote I had for 2 tyres was with Blackcircles £298 but the quote I have just done is £465! :eek::eek::eek::eek:
Told you prices are rising fast.
I wish I'd bought mine 6 months ago and saved myself a few ££

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom