Google hijacked Lenovo computer?

• Thread starter Deleted member 131833
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I use a Apple iPad, been a fan of Apple since the 80’s even used the Apple Lisa for a while.

Not a fan of pc’s things I find simple and intuitive on an Apple defeat me on a pc, and don’t mention window10.

Thanks for the ageist comments guys:oops:

Post it to me and I'll fix it for you,/

I've been using Mac's since the Classic and LC models, around 1989, if you have been using the Lisa how on earth are you finding this difficult ;)

I offered a solution on the last page, have you tried that?

Post it to me and I'll fix it for you,/

I've been using Mac's since the Classic and LC models, around 1989, if you have been using the Lisa how on earth are you finding this difficult ;)

I offered a solution on the last page, have you tried that?
Yes tried everything that has been recommended, thanks for offer but will not bother

I find the Mac intuitive to use, I am not interested in computers and how they work just a user who expects a company to make a product easy to use without having a degree in computer studies.

Yes started off with a Lisa supplied for evaluation purposes but classic followed soon after and company I worked for bought several as a trial, macdraw, pagemaker etc the standards of reports etc drastically improved using the macs and I was hooked, have bought several macs and was always pleased with them.

You tried creating a new account on a Mac or PC desktop? Linked to another email address?

I don't understand why you won't let me (or someone else) fix it for you? - I don't want anything in return.

Yes created new account with google, but the Lenovo, after I did a factory reset, needs to link to the account that was created when I bought it. My wife never used google for e mail and cannot remember what the password was hence me trying a factory reset.

I really appreciate offer to fix but I am not impressed with it, hence bought an Apple for wife, the Lenovo was only used to monitor the security cameras not really fussed if it no longer works, thanks though.

I don’t know what was ageist. That’s your interpretation, not mine.

I’m a big Apple fan too, I find Android hideous, but still, the device will be fine, it just needs sorting out, but if you’re happy to bin it, then problem gone away. :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom