Google Mail invite, anyone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jukie

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
MY11 E350 CDi Avantgarde
I have some invites I can send out if anyone wants one.

Cheers, David

Thanks David have a nana :bannana:

If you send me an email address I can send out an invite :p

go on then - someone chuck one my way :D

Done.

The good thing about gmail is the way the mails can be setup like conversations and your have about 2670mb of storage in your inbox etc..

Good spam controls and easy to search emails etc..

EDIT: you can also use pop3 to access - which some email companies like yahoo charge for...
You can set your own filters, forward automatically mail on to another address and keep or delete the original etc etc..

Last edited:
I have a hundred or so invites lying around. If anyone wants a gmail address just pop me a pm with your current email address (to send the invite too).

Another "feature" of gmail is that you can use google's extremely effective searching algorithm to search your mail... so you never need to spend hours looking for an email again!

Michele

fred_raven said:
:confused:

is there something special about google mail - or just another free email addy??

I am going to use it for giving out when i do not really want to give my email out. That way i will stay spam free.

I would be very grateful if a generous member could send me an invitation too!!

Easiest thing is for anyone who wants one, please provide an email address via PM to me or anyone else with invites to send out.

I'm not sure who has already receievd an invite yet, apart from Zooman, KJ & Jim.

Pam, Norman have you had invites yet?

Cheers, David

Bobby Dazzler said:
I would be very grateful if a generous member could send me an invitation too!!

You have a PM

I'm still open with 98 invites left... as before, just PM me the email addy you want an invite sent too...
Michele

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom