Google Maps - Destination Sharing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zeplin000, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Zeplin000

Zeplin000 New Member

Car:
    2016 C63 estate
    Hi all. I got a notification from the Mercedes Me app saying that I could now share destinations from Google Maps with the Mercedes Me.

I find using Google maps to plan a route much more intuitive than sitting in the car and planning via Comand, so Id love to be able to plan a route on my Iphone using the Google maps app, and then send it to my Car's navigation.

I have managed to get this working with Google Maps on the Mac via Safari. I select "Share directions", and then the destination is ready for me in the Mercedes Apps section of Comand when I get in the Car.

Has anyone got this feature working using the Google Maps app on an iPhone? I have tried the usual "Share Directions" icon, which lets me share with many other iPhone apps, but not Mercedes Me. Any advice appreciated.

Thanks

2. Abcan

Abcan Active Member

Car:
    S212 250CDI 2012
    Hi

It's not currently available on the app. It says somewhere it's only a desktop function.

Alex

1 person likes this.