Google Street View

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That is some widdle the dog has done, must have been bursting & your standing in the middle of it.o_O
Nah! He probably just spilt a bit of water whilst carrying the buckets to and from the garage for me.....

Well I noticed the curvature of the drive,that drain is not going to catch much water if that photo is a true likeness,and yes I have heard that collies will take buckets back into garages :rolleyes:
There are a number of drains on the drive. You can see most of the water has gone into the one directly in front of the car.
The dog was on his tea break when the Google van passed....

You spoil that dog.....😁

As an aside, if you download the Google Earth Pro application (free) there's a 'time' button on the toolbar that allows you to scroll back through all the past aerial images they hold. For our current house these go back to 1985, although some older ones are quite low resolution. The previous owners added various extensions & outbuildings over the years (as well as demolishing others), and it's interesting to see how this progressed.
Thanks - I never knew that. I have of course just wasted several hours looking at various places, and have discovered several interesting things about my current house. Thanks again.

Having a new puppy in the house is always amusing.
Having one called Polly has formed it's own new vocabulary.....

Puppy food : Pollyfilla

Dog run off ;Pollygon

Dried after walk : Pollyunsaturated

In/Out count : Pollydor Records

Growing up : Pollymorphism

Being a monster ;Pollydactyl

....and I'm quite sure there will be many more;)

Identity crisis: Polly Styrene

Dog wants to play: Polygamous

Polly : Collie the future

Mactech That will tell everyone just where you are,, and what cars you have . I would ask admin if that information could be removed if possible ..
There is no reference on the picture to tell you where I am, and Norfolk is a big place. How have I managed to tell everyone?
They would find it much the same if they drove by or looked on google, but I may well not be out cleaning a car!
But then again, maybe if you wanted to steal an Audi or a Land Rover, MB clubs forum would be the first place you'd look:dk:

Last edited:
There is no reference on the picture to tell you where I am, and Norfolk is a big place. How have I managed to tell everyone?
They would find it much the same if they drove by or looked on google, but I may well not be out cleaning a car!
But then again, maybe if you wanted to steal an Audi or a Land Rover, MB clubs forum would be the first place you'd look:dk:

It is only of Mactech's concern but as per my post #13, I found out precisely where he lives in about two minutes!

I have given nothing away and as I am 352 miles away, Mactech can rest easy, knowing I am not about to nick his Audi!

I might add that over the years, I have let slip enough information to allow the determined stalker to identify where I live. There are quite a few Forum members in the same position... ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom