Google Street View

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It is only of Mactech's concern but as per my post #13, I found out precisely where he lives in about two minutes!

I have given nothing away and as I am 352 miles away, Mactech can rest easy, knowing I am not about to nick his Audi!

I might add that over the years, I have let slip enough information to allow the determined stalker to identify where I live. There are quite a few Forum members in the same position... ;)
Haven't seen any of them living in the same position as me....
Yes, I'm sure with the right know how, almost any information can be found out, but there has to be a motive to do so.

I do take a few risks, but I know the extent of them.
One of the risks I would not take is being couped up in an 'incubation tube' on a long international flight at the moment, despite having spent many weeks above 40,000 feet in the past.....
My poor sister got Covid on the plane on the way back to Australia a few weeks ago. All better now fortunately.

Ah Ha, i know you are near Melrose in the Scottish boarders and i didn't have to go anywhere :banana:

It is only of Mactech's concern but as per my post #13, I found out precisely where he lives in about two minutes!Lauder

I have given nothing away and as I am 352 miles away, Mactech can rest easy, knowing I am not about to nick his Audi!

I might add that over the years, I have let slip enough information to allow the determined stalker to identify where I live. There are quite a few Forum members in the same position... ;)
What you don't know is that I spent almost every summer as a kid in Lauder, and know all about you Melrose mob from those visiting the Common Riding...

In December I complained to Google about the street view image of my house. The August 2021 update showed me putting something into the boot of my Audi and also displayed the contents of my garage due to the door being open. Within about 2 weeks Google had changed the image to one taken in September 2021 which fortunately has my Audi and SL on the drive :)

It is only of Mactech's concern but as per my post #13, I found out precisely where he lives in about two minutes!

A bit stalkerish.

In December I complained to Google about the street view image of my house. The August 2021 update showed me putting something into the boot of my Audi and also displayed the contents of my garage due to the door being open. Within about 2 weeks Google had changed the image to one taken in September 2021 which fortunately has my Audi and SL on the drive :)
Yeah, I think I'll complain that they didn't get my good side, just my back side...o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom