GoPro Footage Of My 11.03@128mph At Santa Pod Saturday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not as fast as an RS7. ;)

Seriously though, that sounds brutal. Cool to see the evo jump off the line a bit quicker, but then you just surge past.

Will you run again soon when you get the slicks?

Not as fast as an RS7. ;)

Seriously though, that sounds brutal. Cool to see the evo jump off the line a bit quicker, but then you just surge past.

Will you run again soon when you get the slicks?

I was using launch control, so wasn't aiming for reaction times just wanted to get a good launch. I launched a lot better, will post an external vid later as have a couple I've been sent.

I'm hoping to run the car again this year if I can get a slick set up, want to beat the UK record.

Sounds great. Light was green for around 0.5 of a second before you moved!

Sounds great. Light was green for around 0.5 of a second before you moved!

Using launch control, the amount of times that's died on me when using or gone not available I wanted to make sure I nailed the start.

Especially after queuing for hours.

To add, Craig achieved an awesome 1.7 (I think it was 1.77) 60ft time. That is amazing for RWD on road tyres and this much grunt. In comparison, I was running my modded A45 on the same day. Even with launch control AND 4Matic, I couldn't get my 60ft down below 1.87!! Clearly too much secret sauce! lol

Craig,
This was a fantastic time on road tyres and it was good to catch up on the day!

Can't wait to see what you get with decent tyres on! ;)

Shaunee, do you have any videos of your runs? What sort of times did you manage?

Its getting better and better mate. Below 11 is on the cards.

Shaunee, do you have any videos of your runs? What sort of times did you manage?

Check out the details on my project thread... linked in my signature. :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom